about time I became a man

Well damn that makes what I just did to my truck seem real insignificant... Bet that thing is gonna run like a champ once you tune them turbos

I was asking you. Too bad you have a 12v instead of a 24. I've got a couple sets of bigger injectors that i haven't had a chance to try. I've got the 4.85lpm ones I've been running for a couple years, a new set of 6 x .019's that flow 5.6lpm, and a new set of wider angled 5 x .025's. Hopefully when i get the truck back from having the water/air between stages added, I'll get on a dyno again. My new hydro-boost unit arrived today so i might even be able to stop it a little easier.

Ron, the set Cliff is running now are ~ 4.7LPM, I have a smaller turbine housing in the works which should compliment the setup rather nicely.

I wonder what the peak injection pressure is with the 13mm? It's more volume through the same orifice in the sAme amount of time. Do you mind rehashing your turbo setup?

Cliff how are smoke levels at idle and start up with my injectors?
Much better which makes no sense because rhey should be spraying outside of the bowl...? Mm

I wonder what the peak injection pressure is with the 13mm? It's more volume through the same orifice in the sAme amount of time. Do you mind rehashing your turbo setup?

63/68 .70 with a gt55. The faster injection rate ia really noticeable with how much cleaner it runs. I went from 450 ish cc being injected over like 23* (rough eatimate) of pump rotation to 600cc in 13*.

hope it runs like a scalded dog buddy !

Trying to have fun in mexico but to many dang fedaralies. Runninlean got to see it tonight LOL for a little bit at least...

Trying to have fun in mexico but to many dang fedaralies. Runninlean got to see it tonight LOL for a little bit at least...

See it? Hell the damn thing was 10 cars lengths back suddenly I thought someone was trying to land a 747 in the bed of my truck. I was worried that 55 would suck the tailgate off my truck..

Back