about time I became a man

Sounds alot simpler than it really is(I checked)LOL

LOL I figured you had already looked into it, hence my extremely condensed and over-simplified solution...simplest way would be dropping a 619 JD in, but then you have that pesky issue of finding enough room to "drop" it in LOL

Last edited:
Uhhh, i guess? LOL

Ive been told a 215 moves a bit more fuel than a 180 though. Who knows.

For what i got the pump for... And the cost of the tools, im still ahead of the game.

I feel bad for the chump that gets the mutant 175 hp pump with timing notches tho LMAO

Those notches are what allows for the extra fuel from my understanding. And im glad I could influence you all to soend money LOL

LOL I figured you had already looked into it, hence my extremely condensed and over-simplified solution...simplest way would be dropping a 619 JD in, but then you have that pesky issue of finding enough room to "drop" it in LOL

If you "drop" it from fairly high up, it will make it's own room. :)

I just have to notch the back bumper a bit, and put seats in it like an airboat. Good visibility but i'll have to be carefull at the Carls Jr's drive thru.

If you "drop" it from fairly high up, it will make it's own room. :)

I just have to notch the back bumper a bit, and put seats in it like an airboat. Good visibility but i'll have to be carefull at the Carls Jr's drive thru.

LOLLOLLOL You guy's are killing me!

Sorry to derail your thread Cliff, but I want to see Ron's newest idea come to fruition!

Well how does she run? Are you gonna try to swap back in your 5x.020 for a comparison later?

Well how does she run? Are you gonna try to swap back in your 5x.020 for a comparison later?

Nevarrrrrr, haha she runs really good max. Im not looking forward to another injector swap with this dam header ugh..

Nevarrrrrr, haha she runs really good max. Im not looking forward to another injector swap with this dam header ugh..

Is the header really that close? You guys are killing me! I have to put my truck on the back burner to move for a job.

Ron are you asking me or max? Im using max's old 5x18's with a wider spray pattern. While weston goes through my old set.

Back