Chick from ohio

Welcome Holly! Now if you post some of your pics from that "other" site, this thread could get as nuts as that one got!

Can't ever get enough of a beautiful woman who likes diesels ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Haha fellas, thanks for the welcoming! Thanks Atchley for being nice to me lol, havent seen ya in forever!

BVFD, Im from the Delaware/Sunbury area.

IMG_2761.jpg

makindrinks.jpg

truck2-1.jpg

Haha fellas, thanks for the welcoming! Thanks Atchley for being nice to me lol, havent seen ya in forever!

BVFD, Im from the Delaware/Sunbury area.

I don't get on the internet much but when I do you can find me on here or in the TN forum on CF. How you been?

I don't get on the internet much but when I do you can find me on here or in the TN forum on CF. How you been?

im doin alright, been workin 24/7 like usual. finally got a smarty for the truck, have yet to plug it in...yes i know im pathetic. im always on CF in the am. dont be a stranger, i think i still have your number.

im doin alright, been workin 24/7 like usual. finally got a smarty for the truck, have yet to plug it in...yes i know im pathetic. im always on CF in the am. dont be a stranger, i think i still have your number.

Good to hear. You'll be lovin that smarty when you do plug it in. My numbers still the same.

welcome holly :welcome::woohoo: lol def alot fo good info on here and guys who know there stuff
-Jon

I need all the info i can get......im still learnin everyday! who knew there was so much to know about diesels....LOL

I hate to tell ya this but your not watchin the racin there in the one pic, come on get with the program, oh by the way welcome.:poke:
Dar

I hate to tell ya this but your not watchin the racin there in the one pic, come on get with the program, oh by the way welcome.:poke:
Dar

I was watchin the racing, they were hookin the truck to the sled......i was distracted by my friends 2 yr old girl...we were workin on the highfives....LOL:thankyou2:

Ok your forgiven 2yr old's are as fun as pullin sometimes, for shure if the track crew is slow.:welcome: I'm impressed most girls i know don't think it's called a sled or pullin, they call it truck racin.:nail:

Dar

Back