Chick from ohio

Yep, the e-leghumping is running rampant in this thread.

Scott

thank ya fellas. if its not horsepower under the hood, then its horse power in the saddle. LOL

hey sugar..been awhile..where u been hidin girlie

HOLY CRAP......GARYYYYYYYYYYYYY how the heck are ya??? Im still on CF everyday.....i went to half days at the shop....and trainin horses the rest of the day.

So whats new on your end?

haha..nuttin much honey..werking...cattle biz crap...blowin up my turbo....new one comin...wife..kid...building a bit of suff for some pullin guys here in fl...might be the start of something good i hope....

same ole same ole basically...lemme know when yer gonna slip that halo off hon!!

haha..nuttin much honey..werking...cattle biz crap...blowin up my turbo....new one comin...wife..kid...building a bit of suff for some pullin guys here in fl...might be the start of something good i hope....

same ole same ole basically...lemme know when yer gonna slip that halo off hon!!

yeah i thought i had an injector problem over the weekend, turned out to be the bully dog...yanked it off and ran fine, scanner said no issues. Finally got a smarty for it, hopin to get that in this weekend. Its a work in progress. yeah horse biz is slow too.....ive been takin on outside rides, just to make up for it...killin me, but i have no choice. so workin sun up til sun down every danged day is wearin me thin.

oh and BTW.....what halo....:whistle:

Back