Chick from ohio

meeaster.jpg

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee343/hrsepwr1984/CIMG6315.jpg

truck5.jpg

haha..nuttin much honey..werking...cattle biz crap...blowin up my turbo....new one comin...wife..kid...building a bit of suff for some pullin guys here in fl...might be the start of something good i hope....

same ole same ole basically...lemme know when yer gonna slip that halo off hon!!

must be proud

must be proud

umm.. i am actually..i got a beautiful wife and a great little 3 yr old boy....guess they shouldve come up first huh..but she knows but that already so....

hey man git offa me anyways:stab::stab::stab::stab::stab::shake::shake::shake:

umm.. i am actually..i got a beautiful wife and a great little 3 yr old boy....guess they shouldve come up first huh..but she knows but that already so....

hey man git offa me anyways:stab::stab::stab::stab::stab::shake::shake::shake:

yes gary does have a beautiful wifey and kiddo, im well aware of that.

:hehe:Yeah T$ is a douche, but I bet if he was married he wouldn't be asking other women to let their Halo down.
I think that's what he was getting at anyway......

Last edited:
oh right..i gotcha..didnt mean it like that..i meant in let yer hair down kinda partyin way...
yall are just gutter minded thats all.....holly knows all about my wife and kid and id never be goin anywhere else for anything....

geez..i gotta defend myself on this...dammit

gary

WOW!!! Those are some giant shoes in the background under that chair, i hope your feet ain't that big, you would need custom boots.:hehe:

Dar

WOW!!! Those are some giant shoes in the background under that chair, i hope your feet ain't that big, you would need custom boots.:hehe:

Dar

those are the BF...lol i dont wear those kind of shoes.....i hate em. bout the only thing you will find me in is boots.....tony lamas, rios or my rod patricks.....love em all, feel nekked w/o em! occassionally its tennis shoes. not a fan of anything else.

so holly thinks gary's wife's hot (this may b good for you gary), she has a boyfriend with big shoes (you know what that means.... he has big feet!) AND she needs to take pics with less clothes on. thats about all i gather from this

those are the BF...lol i dont wear those kind of shoes.....i hate em. bout the only thing you will find me in is boots.....tony lamas, rios or my rod patricks.....love em all, feel nekked w/o em! occassionally its tennis shoes. not a fan of anything else.

you in tennis shoes is like a cat with tape on its feet right? lol

:hehe:Yeah T$ is a douche, but I bet if he was married he wouldn't be asking other women to let their Halo down.
I think that's what he was getting at anyway......

:hehe: I get that alot! And no i sure wouldnt, guess its that southern texas mentality that my mom and father pushed.

so holly thinks gary's wife's hot (this may b good for you gary), she has a boyfriend with big shoes (you know what that means.... he has big feet!) AND she needs to take pics with less clothes on. thats about all i gather from this

:bang:bang:bang:bang

Back