Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

Wade, as said before, when you run at a sanctioned event and actually set a record, we will pat you on the back.... but as of right now, all we can see is that you are the 3rd fastest truck, and 2nd fastest dmax truck. And really that isnt even official because it was at a test and tune. I have a feeling that the banks boys, and darren have run some pretty fast times during a test and tune,, but we dont see them posting those up now do we.

BTW Anthony, did you get my return email?

i ran 6 diesel events and some ihra events around our way

6 Diesel events in Maryland? :doh: Holy crap I live in the second largest state and we cant muster half that many diesel drag racing events. I need to move I guess..
Were any of these events NADM or NHRDA events?

Now that I think of it though if you count the Diesel Shootout I went to 7 diesel events and 5 local events (mostly bracket) this year and plan on making at least one more at the end of the month.

we have run at least 12 events or more

nice pass, with Wade's infantile level of mechanical aptitude, and his amazing ability to ask questions of that level, how does your race team deal with this moving forward? Is he kept as far away as possible from the race truck and any decisions pertaining to it?

Back