Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

i dont wish for anyones motor to implode, but i would no be able to hold the joy in when that one pops

Good question. Take anything you can get for free I guess... Over on Duramax Diesels McRat comment stated .......

Surely there is not another forum of internet haters and trolls.....

I have to hand it to Pat... I gave him tons of grief trying to defend folks at one point in time, but now I see his point. Sorry about that Pat.

Good question. Take anything you can get for free I guess... Over on Duramax Diesels McRat comment stated "Nor am I too hip-slick-and-cool with the way you tried to blackmail certain shops into sponsoring you."

Whats up with the 2 items above?

Maybe someone should ask him over there about the Mickey Thompson sponsorship to... He can reply over there.
I did.....And this was his lame a$$ come back NADM World record 7.87 @171 - Page 4 - Duramax Diesels Forum :umno:

Last edited:
You know its one thing to claim the NADM record. I just can not see how he can live with the justification of claiming to be the fastest Duramax pro truck in the world.. That is a sad existence. A real competitor wants to beat the best to be the best!

I asked this before but never saw an answer. Any one know how many events he has run this year? I mean he ate up a set of slicks this year surely he has been to several.

You know its one thing to claim the NADM record. I just can not see how he can live with the justification of claiming to be the fastest Duramax pro truck in the world.. That is a sad existence. A real competitor wants to beat the best to be the best!

I asked this before but never saw an answer. Any one know how many events he has run this year? I mean he ate up a set of slicks this year surely he has been to several.

X2. His ego won't recognize that Banks is truly the fastest. We don't race 1/8 mile Wade....it's 1/4 mile. And Banks owns it. This just continues to prove his douchiness. Werd.

we have run at least 12 events or more

wow 12? Just out of curiosity where these diesel events or local stuff? I just surprised I hadn't heard more about him running this year as fast as the truck is moving.

How many of those did he RACE in? Ya know, like 2 people competing for the same goal, and going heads up to a finish line.

Wade congratulations on your NADM record if that is what Sleddy and the SOS insist on calling it. Hell of a pass. What was the exact MPH? Was it 171 mph exactly? I'll be happy to update the Duramax Quick 50 list.

Wade congratulations on your NADM record if that is what Sleddy and the SOS insist on calling it. Hell of a pass. What was the exact MPH? Was it 171 mph exactly? I'll be happy to update the Duramax Quick 50 list.
Here you go, Ken.

cce3a226.jpg

So that makes him number one right? :lolly:

Me just being a sled puller and not having teeth or math skills. But that shows me that time pushes Wade back into 3rd place now LOL. Worlds fastest 3rd place Duramax.... WAAAAAAADDDDEEE MOOOOOODY!!!!

3rd fastest prostock you toothless sledpuller.....don't cuss darren and lump him in with those dmax s10s

Fat fingered from my phone...probably from a porcelain command post.

And don't forget Darren takes his truck out on whatever track conditions happen to be present, and has run some high 7's on REALLY slippery tracks. I used to gripe a bit at Darren for not running enough events, but he has been running damn near everything lately.

Back