1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

rocracing

NHRDA President
1st Annual BD Diesel Performance Truckin Nationals will be held May 8th & 9th 2010.​

We kick off this action packed weekend at BD Diesel in Abbotsford ,BC with the 27th Annual BD Dyno Days that includes food , raffle prizes and of course a full day of dyno competiton.

Then Sunday we move over Mission Raceway and kick off Divison 6 season with the MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series. With over $10,000 in prize money this is a must see event for you and your whole family. So mark your calanders now for the biggest event of the year in Beautiful British Columbia.

Mission-web.jpg

This is mothers day weekend, so guys bring the family and the wife, tell her it's a weekend out for her, but you'll have a short stop along the wayLOL, my wife bought it:cheer: see you guys there, thanks BD, it's nice to see more Diesel performance shops getting on board with bigger family events. see you guys at the :tree:

So the rednecks6.0l are not going to be at TS this year ?

not his year, it was a very,very expensive trip last year, money is bit tighter this year, so i'm going todo the closer evnts this year. my baby boy is 5 months old and the wife is pregnant again:bang need to stay closer to home

The best thing about running at this time of the year at Mission is if the weather holds out the air is incredible here. On a good day you can see upwards of 800ft BELOW sea level. Huge horsepower to be made.

Drake would love to see you make the haul up here. Awesome track, one of the best around. Plus there is always that good Canadian beer we have up here too........:Cheer:

Patty you takin vacation in April???? I should be ready to start putting back together in time

I was going to call to make sure you were going to come. I have to do double duty that day. We run the beetle in the super shifter series as well and that is our first race of the season. Lookin to put the beetle into the low low 9s this year. Should be a good weekend all around.

Back