1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

Yup lets keep the truck off the wall... was good advertising for me... lots of calls asking if i wanted to run nascar.....

malcolm

Too bad that they fall on the same day, i want to run TS also, guess I wil have to wait for the World Finals, if the truck even performs this year.....

Have fun there Ken....

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm, are you coming to Bremerton on the 24th of April? I seriously thinking of bringing White Out up to that event if I can get the bugs worked out in time. TS should be quite the event, latest count is at least 30 trucks in Prostreet will be there. I still don't think anyone has come close to your MPH you set in Medford the end of 08.

Do we need to pre register? I am scrambling to get it done,, looking good.. but I probably will just be doing shakedown passes, depending on how it goes.

i will be there... where do i sign up for dyno and racing?? ive never competed before...

For the Dyno Day we expect a pretty big turn out and it is a first come first served for the dyno with a limit of 60 vehicles. BE HERE EARLY.... Sign up You will sign up right here at BD for the Dyno Day. The NHRDA will be on site here on Saturday selling memberships if you wish to race on the Sunday.

Racing action starts again fairly early racers gates are at 7am. You will need to get there early to sign up and put your truck through a tech inspection. Then racing usually starts at about 9am.

You can get the track information at Mission Raceway

Pat, your dyno is a mustang right? How is it with high HP trucks (as in 1000+) Do they tend to spin alot? If everything goes according to plan I should be there Thursday night.

Pat, your dyno is a mustang right? How is it with high HP trucks (as in 1000+) Do they tend to spin alot? If everything goes according to plan I should be there Thursday night.

Yes it is a Mustang . Lately we have been doing pretty well with strapping them down. The wheels were knurled last year so we have had 1000hp a couple of times now. But being a mustang there is always the chance that we cant get a real solid hook on it. We could have a pallet of converter covers to put in the back to help as it has a fair amount of weight there. If it is dry out we should be able to get it to hook. Wet, well.......... So make sure you do your sunshine dance on Friday night.:cheer:

Talked to G&J and the Dirty Max will be attending this event. :cheer:

IMG_9617.jpg

Yup, looks like I am changing my travel plans, heading to the land of stronger beer. My daughter will be with her mom for Mother's Day weekend, so I might even get a chance to enjoy one of those beers uninterrupted! I'll be up there driving DirtyMax and running my truck in ET class as well. I'll have to take my mom out for a late Mother's day brunch on a different day.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Now we all just have to do our sunshine dance:shake::thankyou2::cheer: and prey to the gods of racing :bow: for the weather we need....... This is shaping up to be a great event with a really nice truck count....

IMG_9159

we'll be there, and we're bringing another 6 leaker to give superstreet some competition, can't wait.

where are people staying, are there any hotels close, and how far is the track from BD's shop

Hey Michael, camping is allowed no problem. I will be there camping also. I hope to get to the track thursday evening for friday TnT.

Did a few test passes last night infront of the shop. Yikes 200 ft burn outs are fun.

Malcolm

Back