Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville Florida, August 29th

Man everyone is going to be at this event , guess i better check and see what airfare is out to Florida. It would be nice to see everyone and since Chris is running the event i migh be able to have a couple :Cheer:

ill probibly be there but since the truck is down ill have to see if i can get the jetta under 16 so i can still race. lol ya right its N/A

I know a few people here in ocala are going, and staying at a hotel up there too(still looking for one). will keep a eye out for a convoy of trucks on the interstate.

Man everyone is going to be at this event , guess i better check and see what airfare is out to Florida. It would be nice to see everyone and since Chris is running the event i migh be able to have a couple :Cheer:

You better show up!!!!

I know a few people here in ocala are going, and staying at a hotel up there too(still looking for one). will keep a eye out for a convoy of trucks on the interstate.

You might want to check out the La Quinta Inn in Gainesville. A couple of us are staying there, it's 10 miles away and I got a room for $62 including tax...pretty fair price.

My place is about 40min north of the track.... If anyone needs to plug up an RV, drop a trailer, etc, I've got pleanty of room.

You might want to check out the La Quinta Inn in Gainesville. A couple of us are staying there, it's 10 miles away and I got a room for $62 including tax...pretty fair price.

Sounds good, I will check in out. Thanks!

And who is the magical person that will be intrusted with all the keys to all of the powerfull trucks?

Back