Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville Florida, August 29th

Man everyone is going to be at this event , guess i better check and see what airfare is out to Florida. It would be nice to see everyone and since Chris is running the event i migh be able to have a couple :Cheer:

Mill, if you see a Cracker on the road, I75, give a honk! That's the way I'm going. Getting on at SR50.

Brad

Will do. If you see a big convoy of Dodges blasting the Smokey and the Bandit theme song, thats us! Well, maybe not the second part...

ill probibly be there but since the truck is down ill have to see if i can get the jetta under 16 so i can still race. lol ya right its N/A

ill probibly be there but since the truck is down ill have to see if i can get the jetta under 16 so i can still race. lol ya right its N/A
you ever figure out what you're doing with the "black beauty"?

I know a few people here in ocala are going, and staying at a hotel up there too(still looking for one). will keep a eye out for a convoy of trucks on the interstate.

Man everyone is going to be at this event , guess i better check and see what airfare is out to Florida. It would be nice to see everyone and since Chris is running the event i migh be able to have a couple :Cheer:

You better show up!!!!

I know a few people here in ocala are going, and staying at a hotel up there too(still looking for one). will keep a eye out for a convoy of trucks on the interstate.

You might want to check out the La Quinta Inn in Gainesville. A couple of us are staying there, it's 10 miles away and I got a room for $62 including tax...pretty fair price.

the black beauty is getting fixed its just a matter of when. thats all

My place is about 40min north of the track.... If anyone needs to plug up an RV, drop a trailer, etc, I've got pleanty of room.

I vote we take keys from everybody partaking in adult beverages.

You might want to check out the La Quinta Inn in Gainesville. A couple of us are staying there, it's 10 miles away and I got a room for $62 including tax...pretty fair price.

Sounds good, I will check in out. Thanks!

What say we invite Brad Morse and get a big ol bottle of that Grey Goose stuff he like's so well?? That would be so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary

:hehe: :hehe: I remember the stories the day after that one.

And who is the magical person that will be intrusted with all the keys to all of the powerfull trucks?

Back