Stand Alone for 6.0

I may be getting one of these as a Christmas gift, what do I need to tell them to order on the phone so that I get the right pump? Thanks!

New pump is a bit higher than a regular AirDog. But more options as well. And an all around better unit. The unit is $702.05. Give me a call and I can get you fixed up. Cell number is 573-694-5155. Thanks

Complete kit. Water proof harness, 1/2" hose, fittings, etc. AND.... You do not HAVE to put the suction tube in. If you get to the point where you are not getting the fuel you want. Then it may be necessary. But you dont HAVE to. Im sure a few of you will like that part as well. New info straight from Charlie.

So excuse my ignorance, but the Airdog II takes the place of having to use the Airdog and Raptor combo?

So excuse my ignorance, but the Airdog II takes the place of having to use the Airdog and Raptor combo?

That is correct. Only the the AirDog 180/240. Other engineering changes to be made specifically for the Fords and there high pressures needs are being done as well on other pumps. No time table for it though. The DF 180/240 is to cure our empty spot for the Ford standalone.

That is correct. Only the the AirDog 180/240. Other engineering changes to be made specifically for the Fords and there high pressures needs are being done as well on other pumps. No time table for it though. The DF 180/240 is to cure our empty spot for the Ford standalone.

Excellent! Thanks for the info. Hopefully when my new job starts I can get some cash flow to splurge on this.

So are you still going to have to drop the tank then? Do you have a PDF of the install instructions by chance?

i think, thinking back to when i did mine, that you may be able to leave the tank in if you arent going to add the larger pickup. but, i recommend doing it. it really isnt that difficult and while you're in there you can harpoon it.

Garrett

Back