Beans Diesel Winter Dyno Day Dec 12th

I dont have the income that you have. I work my azz off for the Army and don't have much to show for it. That is why my truck hasnt moved since the dyno day. Needs head gaskets bad.

I dont have the income that you have. I work my azz off for the Army and don't have much to show for it. That is why my truck hasnt moved since the dyno day. Needs head gaskets bad.

Supplement your income by taking a part-time job ass measuring at Don Pancho's!

Thats a great place to eat. I know the owner, they run a tight ship. its probably the cleanest Mex. rest. around.

Well, Brad just finished taking the DPF delete pipe off, putting the factory air box back on ,and taking the Spartan 310 tuner out. As soon as i find a Chevy, or GMC Duramax preferably a Dually. this f o r d is out of here !!!!

Well, Brad just finished taking the DPF delete pipe off, putting the factory air box back on ,and taking the Spartan 310 tuner out. As soon as i find a Chevy, or GMC Duramax preferably a Dually. this f o r d is out of here !!!!

What's the story behind this Barry? Seen you post about getting rid of your Ford for a Duramax a couple times? Ford giving out on ya? I've never even seen your tow rig?

It's gonna be the lover you'll always miss.

I dunno if I can cheer for you anymore Barry.. I used to justify cheerin for your chevy 'cause you owned a ford.

Now I dunno how I'll be able to do it...

What's the story behind this Barry? Seen you post about getting rid of your Ford for a Duramax a couple times? Ford giving out on ya? I've never even seen your tow rig?

Nah. He just bleeds chevy. The ford was a good truck but even being the ford guy I am, I will say the chevy he traded for it was a awesome truck. I could sleep all the way home from the pulls in the chevy but the ford just didnt feel the same:hehe::hehe:.

Well, I am closing in on getting my truck studded. I need to get it done asap, my grandmother is sick in Florida and needs assistance, so I gotta scrap up the money quick, fast and in a hurry.

Yea, I had a hard time sleepin' in that thing too :hehe:

See what I mean. If you was in his old chevy, you would have drooled on the door panel like me.:hehe: What ever new truck he is getting, I am going to pull the back seat out and put a bed in its place. These late night pulls with four hours ride home kills me. I guess Barry needs younger friends like he says.:hehe:

Back