Seriously

I have basically built my truck from buying used parts. Some of which came from new at the time members who are still on here with 5 times the post count as I have. I appreciate letting everyone sell stuff. Nobody has to take the risk of buying from a new member. I have been burned but the money saved thus far has out weighed it substantially.

Im in on this. Ive sent rich a PM about it before and had some interesting replies to said sellers with mixed replies from members. Im tired of people with 1 post trying to sell parts and its even worse when theyre selling a whole truck. For the most part, you can trust the members of CompD and you get good parts. Now for the truck ads, its bad because we know no history of the person and buying a whole truck thats "built" can be a big gamble.
Also, I feel CONTRIBUTING members should only be able to sell on the forum. This isnt the place to whure out for sale ads for everyone and theyre brother.

OK I had a boring day today, So I played around with the system and have set the "For Sale" Forum as a Minimum of 20 to Post a new ad and 10 to Reply to an existing.

Now leave me the Fuk alone...LOL

I love you

tumblr_m0c8l6S0X91rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Good idea, even though I'm new here. I belong to other forums. This should help prevent this forum going in the direction of the others with useless crap and clutter.

Back