Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I do Garretts and Holsets but S400 has made over 1000 in Scania, maybe not possible with Cat, it needs laggy oversized singles or backpressure and temperature making twins.

My holset (vgt too) handles 800+ rwhp. But that was farce U.S. dyno. So probly only like 400 metric ponies. Now if i pnly could have got the turbo to match the tune.......:st:

My holset (vgt too) handles 800+ rwhp. But that was farce U.S. dyno. So probly only like 400 metric ponies. Now if i pnly could have got the turbo to match the tune.......:st:

Yea well it’s red so 800 is for sure all it’s gonna see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea well it’s red so 800 is for sure all it’s gonna see

Pow! Shot across the bow.

Remember anything can happen. I personally saw two Mack/Volvo’s top Jellico mountain at 75mph. Saw them in my mirror when they were on my trailer. Gotta be some kind of record.
a3e2345f48ef7be562c82507dd37cf56.jpg

Last edited:

All he needs to do is throw his wreck in a container and get it over here and dyno on the same dyno, I mean his 1000hp should be 1300 with supposed inflated readings because how trucks are ran.

Pow! Shot across the bow.

Remember anything can happen. I personally saw two Mack/Volvo’s top Jellico mountain at 75mph. Saw them in my mirror when they were on my trailer. Gotta be some kind of record.
a3e2345f48ef7be562c82507dd37cf56.jpg

I take it you left the whole combo there? Ubered home ?

Just came down Jellico, on the Jakes... it’s lucky to see 15lbs.

Boost seems lethargic and kinda low. Sounds like its wound up pretty good. U try pinchin the wastegate, see if it cools down at all? And if you didnt actually see it tested for leaks id still question it

Last edited:
Boost seems lethargic and kinda low. Sounds like its wound up pretty good. U try pick8n the wastegate, see if it cools down at all? And if you didnt actually see it tested for leaks id still question it

Haven’t plugged it no cause if I flat foot it, 35+ with this charger. Don’t wanna grenade it.

Dont grenade it. Truck im comparing it to has non w/g borg. Never sees above 850 degrees

I heard that today. I’ve spent my entire night in 15-16th gear cause I can’t keep the thing cool even in the slightest coming up through TN and KY. I mean mine cruises flat ground warmer than yours does working.

Try to verify the pyro is correct. Fwiw I just had a pos W900 in here that would swing 300 degrees when you tapped on the gage. I also had a couple teltaks thst would get interference from the cb and read high

Try to verify the pyro is correct. Fwiw I just had a pos W900 in here that would swing 300 degrees when you tapped on the gage. I also had a couple teltaks thst would get interference from the cb and read high

Not really sure how to verify that. I’ve checked all the connections. Shy of replacing parts idk what to do.

Not really sure how to verify that. I’ve checked all the connections. Shy of replacing parts idk what to do.

Is what you're seeing different than it used to be? That's pretty close to what I was seeing with the stock turbo and hillbilly tuning on a 2ws, better turbo fixed all the things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is what you're seeing different than it used to be? That's pretty close to what I was seeing with the stock turbo and hillbilly tuning on a 2ws, better turbo fixed all the things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes it’s different but so much has been changed, I can’t say what’s done it. The tune shouldnt be that uncontrollable. It’s horrible to control.

Back