Let's see your weight brackets.......again.

Thank you john (buttercuprubber) for the repost of my weight bracket:Cheer: there was a decent amount of work that went into making it and it only takes me less than a min to put on when i get to a pull, i just wish i could get rid of them 150pound concrete blocks, but they were free so they will do 4 now,

yes mike i will tell every1 how i have "not a 3 piece crank" but a 2 piece crank, yes guys i did what most have not i "BROKE" a duramax crank clean in half, yes thats right, thanks mike for bring that up, would u also like me to tell every1 that the truck also has been at scotts for 4 months now (not his fault socal f'ed me with my block) and i missed the whole pulling season, did not have a truck for the summer months, had to borrow johns jeep for 2 months (thanks a **** load john-->buttercuprubber owe u big time for that) hows that mike, does that make u feel better about yourself, now is there anything else u would like me to tell them other than the fact that it dosent have your all mighty and powerfull cummins engine, that is a JUST a chevy, i never won a NADM event, its never been a magazine,

Jeeze...want to talk about??

downsized_1107090852.jpg

downsized_1107090852a.jpg

1107090853.jpg

i need to build a new weight box for this year. i would like to keep it up as
hight as possible. is ther anyone that has pics of how they did it and still
kept the factory bumper. its a 94 dodge, ive have seen alot of them that
way but some ppl r funny about letting u look at ther stuff.

Here is mine

Looking at some of the other ones I've seen I think I built it a little too heavy duty. It hold's 19 JD weights. There is room for more, but I did not want them to be visible from the front. Also I made this one for my buddy.

Attachments

• wb1.jpg
    wb1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 58
  • wb4.jpg
    wb4.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 60
  • wb5.jpg
    wb5.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 30
  • wb6.jpg
    wb6.jpg