Where is SMOKEM

TwoStroke

Thompson Diesel
Just noticed it wont let me search his posts and I cant reach him by phone....hope nothing bad happened to him.

that really sucks.... hope he doesen't leave permantely, a member full of knowledge that we sure do need around.

People that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground jump on Weston because he posts things that make them use their damned heads..and THINK for themselves instead of drinking someone's kool-aid and following blindly whoever the messsiah of the moment is.
I'd imagine it gets tiresome to post great info just to get torn down by someone that is just puking something back up they read somewhere else.

He ditched all of his posts. He feels that anything he says makes no difference because certain people don't want any cats let out of the bag. And like Rich said, he posts a lot of good useful info that the common person has no idea what means or where to put it into the equation sometimes. LOL

He ditched all of his posts. He feels that anything he says makes no difference because certain people don't want any cats let out of the bag. And like Rich said, he posts a lot of good useful info that the common person has no idea what means or where to put it into the equation sometimes. LOL

I wish someone would.

this really Fn sucks! i learned alot of chit from him, it is a shame this had to happen.

Wes

i could not agree with you more! i also learned alot from him and am hoping he comes back. it didnt have to happen. alot of people just took what he had to say in the wrong direction.$.02

Weston is one standup fellow. I hope that he does what is right for him. It is our loss, but as has been said earlier, there is so much **** that flies around here, sometimes it is hard not to burn out, when all you are trying to do is help people out

Man that sucks, he really knew his stuff. I always like reading his posts until others got involved and started the nonsense. When/If he comes back, will his posts come too? Or are they gone forever?

everyboby needs space.i dont know what you are going through.i wish and pray for peace in your life smokem.

Back