garmon super kick ass valve body

I'll be down at Jeffs in the morning as well...I'll remind him too..!!

He's getting kinda old...He needs reminding!!! LOL

I am going to head to Garmons tomorrow and see if he can figuer out my tranny before I shoot the damn thing. Swole hope I can link up with ya
Brian

I am going to head to Garmons tomorrow and see if he can figuer out my tranny before I shoot the damn thing. Swole hope I can link up with ya
Brian

Brian.....I hope you don't mind, But I have to clarify for all the other views that you are ready to Shoot SOMEONE ELSE BRAND OF TRANNY!!!!

NOT a Jeff's.....

Brian is hoping Jeff can fix one of his competitors tranny's!!!

See ya there Brian

Just got the valve body today! It will go in this weekend along with a billet accumulator, band strut and anchor. What should I expect for driving characteristics? Second gear lock-up? Firm speedy shifts?

Is a resistor required to fend off second gear starts?

I have an ATS lock-up controller on the truck if that's worth anything...

Super excited to get it on the truck!

Just got the valve body today! It will go in this weekend along with a billet accumulator, band strut and anchor. What should I expect for driving characteristics? Second gear lock-up? Firm speedy shifts?

Is a resistor required to fend off second gear starts?

I have an ATS lock-up controller on the truck if that's worth anything...

Super excited to get it on the truck!

I'd like to know this stuff also.

Well I have one of Jeff's full billet transmissions and I can say it shifts great. Firm shifts, be ready for them, he has them just right IMO. I can't comment on the ATS box since I don't have one but I would think you be fine using it. Are you planning on installing it yourself? ROB

Install is not a problem, does yours lock up in second? How firm are we talking here? like chirp the tires or give ya a nice smack type of firm?

When I have it in t-h mode it locks about 27mph in second but that's only with the shift lever in (2). I have 35's on my truck so it doesn't chirp the tires but it does hit pretty good IMO. It it's harder at wot but drives very nice around town. I'm sure you'll be real happy with it once you get it installed, I'm sure you know it's a dirty job, that damn ATF just keeps comin and comin..Enjoy it man..ROB

Back