TEXAS EFIlive tuning/tech class

Count me in for both days in Weatherford. Josh, I will email you my cell number shortly.

Thank you guys for putting this on.

Keith

I'm still down for this..

Originally Posted by nwtdiesel
.1- Graham Carr/crackerman
.2- Bryant Blakemore/Taquache
.3- Grant Morgan/cgmorgan06
.4- Josh Ramon/jramon85 joshramon85@gmail.com
.5- Landon Hall/hpi jeep ihall578@yahoo.com
.6- Adam LeClare
.7- Steven Fuhrman
.8- Jake Kirkpatrick
.9- Keith White/Kdubya
.10 Kyle Brown/KBRacing96

I CANNOT make the class if it is on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th. 10,11 is ok. i will be out of town for training on the 4-9.

Sorry for the delay guys. Work's hectic this time of year. Just wanted to keep everybody up to date on this. We have enough interest from here and CF but we still need to nail down a facility. I'm assuming the one in Weatherford in a no go since I have been uable to contact anyone in regard to it. If anyone has access to a facility in the DFW area feel free to call me and we'll get this thing rolling again. As of now let's gun for early January.
Thanks,
Josh Ramon
(512)734-6529

Originally Posted by nwtdiesel
.1- Graham Carr/crackerman
.2- Bryant Blakemore/Taquache
.3- Grant Morgan/cgmorgan06
.4- Josh Ramon/jramon85 joshramon85@gmail.com
.5- Landon Hall/hpi jeep ihall578@yahoo.com
.6- Adam LeClare
.7- Steven Fuhruman
.8- Jake Kirkpatrick
.9 Keith White/Kwhite
.10 Kyle Brown/Kbracing96
.11 Zane Williams/knalb

I'm still interested... Kinda wishing now I'd have just bought a plane ticket and gone to the one in Utah... :( IDK if y'all are gonna get this one done...

Oh it's gonna happen. I'll make sure of that. I didn't buy a V2 just to clear codes. Lol I'm ready to learn. I'm on the hunt for a facility as we speak

About how he had a facility in a hotel and discounted rooms for travelers and its fairly close(45 minutes) to a track..

i posted some info on cf as well.

Sorry bud now that I no longer own a cummins I don't check cf as much as I used to which is why I included my phone number. Bridgeport works for me. I'll give you a shout tomorrow and we'll work out the details:thankyou2:

Back