TEXAS EFIlive tuning/tech class

well that puts me out. dont have flashscanh tool. as i am intending to learn this to help my friends out later on when they get ahold of efilive.

i am gonna try and get ahold of a flashscan tool. does it need to have any of the gm or cummins tuning packages loaded as well? or will software on laptop be enough?

when I read the first thread it stated dallas/fort worth. san antonio is a big difference in time and $fuel.

I may have jumped the gun on reserving my spot. location will dictate if I'm able to make it or not. lock down a location and I can give a 100% and even pre pay if needed.
I appologize if I have jumped the gun on this.

i have put out a few feeler threads on local dfw car forums, seeing if anyone of them can source us a location.

i am also planning on getting a v2 flash tool as well. so ill be ready to go

We can always come up with an extra V2 to use. Also the flashscan portion its pretty easy to pair up with a buddy and follow. The software is a free download in demo mode and that will get you through the class. So, technically you really dont have to have the V2 and software to take the class.

As for location, it is still in the air. Dont let it scare you away form signing up. When we see where everyone is located we can decide a close meeting place for all.

place doesnt bother me. i am not able to attend in the 10,11 of sept for sure. the weekend after is still good.
should i contact a local hotel with a conference room to see about cost on a weekend?

From the calls I am getting, and PMs, how would Sept. 17th and 18th sound in Austin Texas?

How many people would attended?

From the calls I am getting, and PMs, how would Sept. 17th and 18th sound in Austin Texas?

How many people would attended?

How about this....

Put down if you would be in for Austin on the 16th/17th or Austin 24th/25th?

Lets start getting a count. There is an airport in Austin so that would be helpful. If Austin is out of question, we can think about DFW area.

Lets make this happen. in September for sure guys.

Last edited:
good with austin sept 17, 18th

and no offense, but when you say TEXAS, it is a HUGE state. most east coast states could easily fit between dfw and austin (hell connecticut can fit in 6 counties around dfw).
so when most everything is 4 hours or more away from major city to next major city, it is harder to get around to.

Last edited:
DFW and Austin are about the same for me with Austin being a little closer and I have friends there I could stay with. Just get it locked down so I can make the plans. My knowledge needs to get bigger!! lol

Lets get all the names down so we can book flights, hotels and get over there to teach class!

First or second week in Oct

Last edited:
I only singed up on this forum so I could put my name on the list for this class. I will be at where ever it is. I'm already an avid use for the last 5 years of EFILive, mostly gas but some diesel so I'm only interested in the Advanced Diesel class the second day. Put me on the list for that.

Kyle Brown, KBracing96

down for dfw fisrt week of october. can make second week work if needed.

put my name on list for either. at this point just go ahead and lock in a date and let folks work around that. it would be easiest i think.

Last edited:
Back