new #'s

lukecline

Kansas Kid
These were on a single stage of nos.

Run 2 somehow i didnt get od turned back on after launch, i hit button but i guess not hard enough or somethin. Tranny guy told me to lauch w/ od locked out so i do and it bit me lol. I bounced it off teh 4200 rpm rev for at least 2 sec before i figured out what the heck was goin on. It was kinda funny, on the return road i had 3 ppl flag me down and ask me what the hell i did, they had never heard a psd sound like that!

run 1
60'- 2.08
1/8-8.24@87.26
1/4-12.78@107.73

run 2

60'- 1.85
1/8- 7.99@86.94
1/4- 12.64@103.42:roflmao
Somethin tells me that a 12.5 couldve happened if i woulda pulled my head out of my arse. hmmm maybe i need to hire gregrob to drive my truck, he seems to know how to make power:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao -popcorn

FYI- Dockboy has a huge target on bumper and it just got a little closer....................... DB youd better have yer shyt straight this spring cause im commin after ya on FUEL ONLY, ok maybe a little water too .

thanks guys and gal, im havin alot of fun with this truck. Cant wait to see what it will do with dual hpop and some b codes.

Great numbers Luke.

:rockwoot:

I need to stop reading what you guys are doing......can't......resist......much.......longer LOL :evil LOL

that's awesome luke! just spray more! 2 stages might be the trick! but i think DB is doing it with one BIG jet.

Luke from the dyno numbers I saw for DB on #2 only, your right with him, just need more NOS and there ya go!

Nice numbers!

More nitrous is always fun...I just picked up a .110 jet to play with :evil
My 110 mph pass was on a .072 with plenty of fuel to spare.

Right now im usinga .080 jet and i have a .090 to try. i could always use my purge solenoid as a second stage, but my goal is to get 90%+ of my hp on diesel only. Im gonna hold off on more nitrous til i get dual hpop, bd injectors and new tuning.

I'll actually be backing down in a few weeks myself...once my new turbo is built.
Like you...I want all I can get on #2 only...so it'll always be there to play with.

Back