new #'s

lukecline

Kansas Kid
These were on a single stage of nos.

Run 2 somehow i didnt get od turned back on after launch, i hit button but i guess not hard enough or somethin. Tranny guy told me to lauch w/ od locked out so i do and it bit me lol. I bounced it off teh 4200 rpm rev for at least 2 sec before i figured out what the heck was goin on. It was kinda funny, on the return road i had 3 ppl flag me down and ask me what the hell i did, they had never heard a psd sound like that!

run 1
60'- 2.08
1/8-8.24@87.26
1/4-12.78@107.73

run 2

60'- 1.85
1/8- 7.99@86.94
1/4- 12.64@103.42:roflmao
Somethin tells me that a 12.5 couldve happened if i woulda pulled my head out of my arse. hmmm maybe i need to hire gregrob to drive my truck, he seems to know how to make power:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao -popcorn

FYI- Dockboy has a huge target on bumper and it just got a little closer....................... DB youd better have yer shyt straight this spring cause im commin after ya on FUEL ONLY, ok maybe a little water too .

Great numbers Luke, chase that white long bed down and pass his arse LOL

thanks guys and gal, im havin alot of fun with this truck. Cant wait to see what it will do with dual hpop and some b codes.

Great numbers Luke.

:rockwoot:

I need to stop reading what you guys are doing......can't......resist......much.......longer LOL :evil LOL

that's awesome luke! just spray more! 2 stages might be the trick! but i think DB is doing it with one BIG jet.

Luke from the dyno numbers I saw for DB on #2 only, your right with him, just need more NOS and there ya go!

Nice numbers!

More nitrous is always fun...I just picked up a .110 jet to play with :evil
My 110 mph pass was on a .072 with plenty of fuel to spare.

Right now im usinga .080 jet and i have a .090 to try. i could always use my purge solenoid as a second stage, but my goal is to get 90%+ of my hp on diesel only. Im gonna hold off on more nitrous til i get dual hpop, bd injectors and new tuning.

I'll actually be backing down in a few weeks myself...once my new turbo is built.
Like you...I want all I can get on #2 only...so it'll always be there to play with.

Back