Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Faulkners probly up for it. Coils probly arent movin too much right now. He loves polishin. Dont let him tell ya otherwise

Smoked 3 polishers last year on one truck. Scrap pile is looking nice.
8f8ac22b0cf5227146c7119cd89b9bd4.jpg

Bought one with an aluminum housing this year and it held up like a champ.

When I go to release trailer or truck spring breaks. I have to hold pressure on either valve as it will trip until truck air pressure is above 120 psi. Even with no trailer and trying to release the truck brakes. And they will stay on for longer than they should. Does this sound like a protection valve issue? Or the supply valve issue? I find it weird that doesn’t matter which brake I’m trying to release.

Is there air going anywhere when you're releasing them? Have someone watch the slacks and see if any are slow releasing. If the diaphragm between the 2 chambers is leaking in a 30/30 it'll take forever to release and you won't hear it around the can.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There is no leaks when I release truck brakes. I have to hold the button in carefully for a few seconds to get it to hold. Otherwise it’ll pop right back out. The brakes are discs so no watching the movement.

With truck spring brakes on, when I apply trailer brakes the air feels weak coming from the trailer supply. And I did notice today a slight leak from the exhaust side of the dash valve. So I’ll get a new one and see what change there is. There shouldn’t be air from there until I dynamite the trailer. And should only be a quick blast I would think.

Visor should match, or go. I would ditch it all together. Seems like you'd have a difficult time spotting attack helicopters and chit. I mean, if it was armour I'd keep it. I can't decide.
Is that your ride?

No, customers. I swear he got the last 3 389 gliders made

Don’t know about that, customer here just finished another. Just kept getting them, swear he was growing them. Dealers kept saying they were gone but he built at least 6 after they said that.

Government said covid would kill us all. GD rumors.

Government said covid would kill us all. GD rumors.

I’ve got my beachfront property picked out when everyone in Florida is gone. Restaurants reopen Monday so by Wednesday everyone will surely be dead down there right?

A few weeks ago I bought the documentary “Tread”. Since I have since found out the country is full of WAY more stupid than I originally thought...... any of you have any experience armoring a bulldozer? Asking for a friend.
0a4056cddbf7ca33d3590d63ec5920d5.jpg

I’ve found underwater ones that would help navigate through the bullchit but not large enough.
b88829acaf1ec199a72a71cf0c7ab965.jpg

Back