Truckers, lets see your rigs!

My dad and I got in an argument over this. He thinks hos and elogs will permanently have the reigns pulled in because of this, and I agree it should. Realistically I think the regs will continue to get worse when they decide to open the country back up.

The government almost never gives back anything they’ve taken, so, sadly, I’d say you are closer to right than your dad this time.

The government almost never gives back anything they’ve taken, so, sadly, I’d say you are closer to right than your dad this time.

Like the temporary tolls they put on bridges to pay for them that never disappear. Cincinnati put a temporary tax to cover restoration of a museum and when it was done they didn’t want to give it up. Shocking.

I've been wondering if the climate scientists have been tracking greenhouse gas emissions since the traffic on the highway and skies have been slacking. I wonder if we would get the truth.

They have as well as others, I work in the natural gas industry and there is some belief that because the atmosphere has cleaned up over the last month that it will drive further greenhouse gas emissions which in turn will drive the demand for natural gas.

Ok this was dropped off today. Which one of you serviced it last?
224fe4209d815dd608e64737e915dee3.jpg

Yeah, who was the intended audience for that one?

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Looks like he should’ve used his mfp check to get different drive tires. I would be stuck everywhere I go if I ran those.

X2 on that. Must be a Volvo. Which explains why they brought it to faulkner. They must know his burning passion for them lol

Most government farmers have trucks that never leave pavement around here.
Same around here. Entire fleets have 'xxxx Farms' on the door. Atleast they wear boots and not flipflops

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Most government farmers have trucks that never leave pavement around here.

There’s a lot of that here. One of my best friends makes his living hauling grain to the city, and most of his customers have a small fleet of nice trucks. Driving them is too much work,

Back