Farmboy's Diesel goes to Georgia

BullfrogJohnson

Black Smoke Junkie
Had a blast down there. Ol red and the Dmax definitely cleaned house. Both trucks were dragging that sled like it was not even there.

I'm glad Gus and Jody's hard work is paying off. The night shift drive back with ol red behind me on the trailer wasn't fun:bang. Can't wait to have another road trip with the Farmboys Diesel crew! The camera man did a pretty good job to:hehe:

Ole red? Is that Gus' truck?

It's one of my trucks. The secret's out now I guess. Special thanks to my brother from another mother and business partner Jody 'The Mail Man' Pearson - the driver. You've helped me to make it happen. Two are always better than one even if they do look exactly alike. Thanks for driving Tyler and the help on Fridays from Bullfrog. Can you believe it went from bone stock to this in just 4 weeks??

Two are always better than one even if they do look exactly alike.

DANG IT MAN! If your trucks are "exactly alike" and you pulled in a 7500 street class with *nx* and twins, all I can say HOLY CRAP! That has to be a hell of a street class.LOL

Last edited:
Thats one hell of a 7500 lb street class... Talk about bringing a .50 cal to a knife fight LOL

Back