DJ's Presents

I was wondering if the numbers needed for the sct were on the sticker from when they reflashed the pcm or do you need a different number?:pop:

Cali-PSD said:
I was wondering if the numbers needed for the sct were on the sticker from when they reflashed the pcm or do you need a different number?:pop:

Hi,

Here are the instructions I have in writing for where to find the PCM code:

Facing the truck it's on the right behind the battery. Remove the battery cover. Remove three plugs on that shiny thing which is your PCM. Remove two 10mm bolts. Remove PCM and turn it upside down. There's a little sticker that shows three letters and a number, i.e. YRE2, DAX0, TBS7, BKG9. That is your computer code/tear tag. We suggest you place the sticker on the right hand side of the PCM so you can always see it.

We always like to ask for the original PCM code to identify your computer family but we work directly with your strategy to write the tunes. They don't place your new code after the reflash on the computer.

Thanks,
Vivian

No,Rodger we weren't ready. We received the turbo late on Thursday and Friday Domingo basically figured what he needed. We ordered it on Monday and he fully installed it Wednesday. We tweaked the tune a little and he tried it today. He liked it but there is more tweaking to do.

Maybe next weekend. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back