DJ's Presents

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Dear Dieselheads,

For the last few months we have been diligently testing products to add to our product line and are very happy to announce the following are official:

Silverline Exhausts
ISSPRO Gauges
For the above we have bundle pricing with our SCT Xcal2 including unlimited tuning.

NX – Nitrous Express NXD11110 NXd Stacker System Complete with 15 Lb. Bottle - A dry nitrous kit for those who don't want a wet system.

Amsoil – Oils, Filters and Lubes

Van Aaken – 4-Bank Chips for the 7.3 with DJ’s proven files

Billet Oil & Fuel Caps – First shipment expected this week

Vector Power Pak - The Power Pack Six distribution unit is designed to allow the user to power up 6 accessories ranging from 0 to 35 amps PER CIRCUIT! Installs and is powered up just like a standard stereo amplifier. Dimensions are 6x6x2” Very small and easily mounted.

We continue to offer SCT, Suncoast, ARP, Bullydog, Banks, Fluidampr, DJ's FUEL+, Injectors, Turbo and Superduty Package.

If you would like more information please contact DJ, Chris or myself.

Thanks & Happy Monday!
Vivian

Last edited:
Sounds like i should get ice-monkey and dcon out of the shop and come pay you guys avisit.Before you guys get to big for us little slow guys.

Thank you Micah :ylsuper:

brommosauto, we'll never get too big. As long as there's a slow Ford, we'll be there :woohoo:

DJ :evil

Congrats on the new products. Do you have Isspro's instock? My Isspro EV trans temp gauge has given me nothing but trouble. I think it's time to replace it

nummit said:
Congrats on the new products. Do you have Isspro's instock? My Isspro EV trans temp gauge has given me nothing but trouble. I think it's time to replace it

Hi Pete,

FYI, you cap is going out tomorrow.

What color is your gauge?

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. :thankyou2: Tim

MOMBENZ said:
What color is your gauge?

Thanks,
Vivian

R5659R-lg.jpg

nummit said:
Pete,
It is acting up again? Sorry to hear that. Just ship it back and we will take care of it (or let me know and we'll ship a replacement out ahead of time so you can swap it out in one step). Our new gauge line will be launching shortly, having the appearance of the EV line but much more functionality.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

michael can you give us anymore insight on this. i already own the full line of isspro's in the style that nummit has. what kind of new features are we talking about?

jamesl said:
michael can you give us anymore insight on this. i already own the full line of isspro's in the style that nummit has. what kind of new features are we talking about?
The marketing people will put a contract out on me if I spill too much, but think Autometer Nexus without the bling and rice-racer influence, at a much more reasonable cost. This is my personal "Pet Project", designed with all the cool features I've always wanted (having been on performance diesel forums for a few years soaking up information). We're launching it with just the basic features, with software upgrades available at a later date. I'm getting antsy to get the prototype set in my truck.

PM me if you want more details.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

i think it would be cool if they came out with the full gauge red out feature like the nexus' i like the blue led look also. i guess we will just see what isspro comes out with. :pop:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for chiming in. Sounds really nice, can't wait to see the new line.

Vivian

THE LOONEY TUNE IS THE BEST! We run it everyday and its normal when you want it and SCREAMIN when you need it :) LOL

Hello,

We would like to know:
What year is your truck?
Do you know your original computer code?

We sell the boxes for $400 with unlimited tuning. If you get reflashed, want other tunes, add mods, just give us your strategy and we'll send you new tunes.

If you are interested call us 352-528-0688 or send us an email domingo@dj-performance.com.

DJ

Back