New to the vp world

BRE

Well thanks to Jory (4x4Dually) I brought home the new truck last night. pulled the old one home with the new one.

a693481d-ec38-1087.jpg

a693481d-ec59-18e8.jpg

For now, I'm just gonna drive it. Depending on how me and this electric box thingy get along, I'd probably like to twin it, little bigger injector and dual disk and call it quits. If all else fails me, I have virtually all the parts to ppump.
For now I plan on just focusing on the little things like the boom box, radar detector, getting a tool box and such.

I too like how the truck looks but me and this stack may have to part ways... Idk

On a side note as you know I'm new to this electric box motor so if you are looking to give suggestions, I'll listen lol

Last edited:
The turn out is awesome. It reminds me of a single stack on a day cab truck. Ship it to me if you take it out lol.

flip the mirrors down and lose the stack just to mess with squirrel face

Well... I keep the mirrors down on my 2wd but, I hate driving with mirrors down on a dually. I like the convex on the bottom where it belongs. The stack... I'm contemplating lol

I think this truck rocked the bullhauler but the miter looks good too man.

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Well I think it's getting duals out the back because if it so much as leaves a mark on the paint I'll be mad enough to stomp a litter of kittens.

Oh it will. Then youll have a nice black rear window, no need for dark window tint....

True. But umm, would someone like to explain the tally marks and symbols under the 4x4 on the tailgate? Hahaha

Back