New to the vp world

That truck sits all most perfectly level with a loaded gooseneck on it. I never raise the front because I didn't want it lookin' like a squatted Ford when loaded.

Rick, that Dunlop tire on the extra rim I gave ya is a 255/85R16. They are a tad taller and will dual without the spacer. However, they wore like ass. Maybe a different tire in that size would work.

AAaaaaaand, if you take that battering ram off the front and put on a painted sport bumper...I want that one back and you are not my friend no mo. :Throwup:

:hehe:

That truck sits all most perfectly level with a loaded gooseneck on it. I never raise the front because I didn't want it lookin' like a squatted Ford when loaded.

Rick, that Dunlop tire on the extra rim I gave ya is a 255/85R16. They are a tad taller and will dual without the spacer. However, they wore like ass. Maybe a different tire in that size would work.

AAaaaaaand, if you take that battering ram off the front and put on a painted sport bumper...I want that one back and you are not my friend no mo. :Throwup:

:hehe:

Lmao! The level loaded thing is also just another reason why I won't level it. I'm sticking to the 265's unless my pocket is deep enough for 285's when they need replaced but highly doubt I will step up a size.
As for the bumper... It and the armadillo are staying lol. I even steel wooled the little guy this weekend to clean him up. I love the sports but I like this one enough that I wont be messing with it.

285's will dual with those spacers. The ones on it are 1.75" not the standard 2.00" if I didn't tell ya.

285's really shot the mpg to hell just so you know. :D

Ask and thy shall recieve. Here's your "peactures". LOL

These pics are when it had 285's on it. Kumho MT's. I loved the look and the traction but hated the paint chips and mpg reduction.

DSC02094Medium.jpg

Truck5-2.jpg

IMG_0416800x600.jpg

03-30-09_0919.jpg

Pansy ass 255's. LOL

IMG_1235800x600.jpg

IMG_1234800x600.jpg

Ive got 285s on mine and it does alright. I like driving it a lot more since i took the 315s off. It threw my gear spacing all to hell.

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

Ask and thy shall recieve. Here's your "peactures". LOL

These pics are when it had 285's on it. Kumho MT's. I loved the look and the traction but hated the paint chips and mpg reduction.

DSC02094Medium.jpg

Truck5-2.jpg

IMG_0416800x600.jpg

03-30-09_0919.jpg

Pansy ass 255's. LOL

IMG_1235800x600.jpg

IMG_1234800x600.jpg

Dat A$$. Mmm I love that look on a dually.

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Tires being "outside the outter most edge of the fenders"...alone with windshield tint and illegal exhaust. LOL

Wow! Haha. I don't know if jackass is the correct word to describe that guy.

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Get pulled over in morris illinois. Aggressive oem size tires, no mud flaps, lift blocks, loud exhaust, no center seat belt(didnt have a center seat). All illegal my buddys truck almost got towed. Stock size mud terrains and flowmasters was all that was done to it.

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

Dear lord it may get 285's again! The mileage is what scares me. I'm getting right at 17 back and forth to work. Oh... And the rock chips... Is the spot under the drivers door from the tire blowing or the 285's?

I'm assuming that this state trooper is the reason the bottom tint strip is gone and the top has been re cut?

Those 285's look awesome. You did say that the 285's WILL dual with the 1.75" spacers? In those pictures, is that the 2" or 1.75" spacer with the 285's?

Last edited:
Back