2010 Keystone Nationals

Anyone besides me notice the mass exit of fans after the diesel truck class? The doors were barely able to handle the number of people leaving, and the limited light super class was coming up, which usually puts on a good show.

Light limited turbo put on a good show. Only one full pull though.

Evening show was awesome.

Light limited turbo put on a good show. Only one full pull though.

Evening show was awesome.

it was. during the pro-stock finals i stood at the starting line close enough so i could see their tachs when they left the line, haha! theres nothing like 640 cubes lighting one big single charger!

The evening show should have been good. It was the best of the best. I will agree with the fact that seeing the smoke makes for a better show, but being able to have a show in the winter.

Great seeing everybody at Keystone had a great time met some new guys from on here. Wayne and Adam great runs look forward to mixing it up with you guys this summer. Definatley a lot of good trucks this year with guys figuring out their setups and the payouts were a lot better hopefully this class will continue to grow. I would love to see 30 trucks so we could get two sessions and a final round in front of the night crowd. My hats off to the Keystone board and to all the competitors that made it there. Good luck to everybody the season and if you make it to test and tune tomorrow in Md I will see you there.

Back