2010 Keystone Nationals

I don't know about you guys. But, there just seems to be something missing at an indoor pull.:)

Love_diesel-sfw.jpg

Naw, you no doubt were thinking you was missing me officiating....

The trucks were MUCH cleaner this year,not a bad showing.:rockwoot:
I especially liked the tin stove pipe for a smoke tube......anyone care to discuss the pros and cons of having tin work and shiny tape on the joints?:bang

Naw, you no doubt were thinking you was missing me officiating....

The trucks were MUCH cleaner this year,not a bad showing.:rockwoot:
I especially liked the tin stove pipe for a smoke tube......anyone care to discuss the pros and cons of having tin work and shiny tape on the joints?:bang

Dont embarrass him more than he prob. already is..:hehe:

No bad intentions! They were the only 2 I had! Van & I were not able to go and those were emailed to us! Congratulations to all the pullers on a nice show!

From the reports we got from everyone they had a very nice class of diesel trucks and a very nice facility! We hope to see the pull continue to grow in future years!

Eventually promoters will see and understand that the diesel trucks are a big drawing card. We all love the tractors, but the fans really have a connection with the trucks. We just have to be patient and continue to show our support!

Patty

i am not embarrased,maybe it would have worked,maybe not.should i have changed it before i left.maybe.you dont know till you try.maybe i will put it back on out doors and try it and i will let everyone know what my findings are.i have never had a piece of locked ductwork come apart from pressure.and fyi,all joints had 4 screws each.who knows

I was told the payout was alot better than last year. They should have advertised it and they might have gotten even more trucks, maybe even drawn a few more midwest trucks.

congrats to all who attended. its not easy, nor cheap to hook at the keystone nationals.

I had a good time watching everyone pull. It really got me ready for this season :rockwoot:

I have videos also, give me a some time to get my youtube channel updated!

Back