2010 Keystone Nationals

Id say he would have shaken things up if his tranny would have held up... thats a pretty nasty Dmax for sure!

Norm you pullin??

I'll be pulling for the winner,from the stands:hehe:

worse thing about that was the vendors were in the pits so you had to buy the pit pass to go look at their stuff.

someone not thinking things thru!! if they are going to have a pit area and charge entry then they need a separate vendors area. scheid and NADM should bring this up. they are paying to have a booth there and the crowd can't even come by their booths with out paying extra.

I have always walked right into the pits without buying anything extra.

I have always walked right into the pits without buying anything extra.

i think there are certain times its open to the public, but as it gets close to show time they close it to the competitors only. mainly because there are dozens of tractors and equipment in there moving vehicles around and taking them up to the arena.

I think the reason its $60 is because its an all weekend pass. It sucks for those just going one day, but it is what it is

It looks like I should be there with the camera. Going to clean off the 09 season when I get home and start charging batteries. The list looks to be some new names, or one's that I have not heard of yet. Looks to be a decent pull to attend.

Yeah it'll be a good time, whens everybody going? were hoping to be there friday mid day.

The vendor area has always been open that's included with general admission. And to be truthful nobody was really there to police admission to the pits. I have been a vendor there for the last 2 years and sat there and watched for 3 days straight. Everyone will be coming in through the entance beside the pits this year and have to walk past the vendors.

Back