Official Cali Sledpull thread!

BigBadDodge

Eureka, Willits, Sonora, CA Pulls

Got my chargers back yesterday will be bolting everything back up this weekend and heading to the Redwood Acres Fair up in Eureka, CA for a wednesday night (June 24th) hook then Friday we will be at the Willits Frontier Day's pull, and then down to Sonora on Saturday afternoon to pull at the Motherload Fair. Should be a long fun week :)

Redwood Acres

Willits Frontier Days

Mother Lode Fair

BBD

That's good news!

Please post up some vids of the pulls if you can.

Hope it goes well for you,

jp

I hope to make it to Sonora if all goes well, I am having rotator cuff surgery on Tuesday the 23rd

big jake

glad to hear you will be back up and running again! hope to see you in eureka!
ed

Last edited:
Ken look forward to seeing you again but you better let that shoulder heal buddy :)

Ed, you going up just for the pulls ?

BBD

Good to hear Scott, wish I could make it to those but I will have to pass and maybe see ya @ Gustine on the 3rd.
Good luck and get some good video!:rockwoot:

Joe

Good luck Scott and all that make this trip. Sounds like a fun weekend. My parts for my 94 should be here early next week. I was told by Jason (DNM) that we can have the truck ready for Sonora.

Come on Joe, you gotta make Sonora.

Wish I could dude, but gotta get the truck up to my uncle's stainless welding shop and repair a few things. I would go but I would feel better about taking care of stuff that could break. :)

I'll see ya @ Gustine.....

Joe

Man your killen me, sounds like fun, if it were last year you know I would be right there with you. Willits is new this year hope it goes good.
Good luck
Got my chargers back yesterday will be bolting everything back up this weekend and heading to the Redwood Acres Fair up in Eureka, CA for a wednesday night (June 24th) hook then Friday we will be at the Willits Frontier Day's pull, and then down to Sonora on Saturday afternoon to pull at the Motherload Fair. Should be a long fun week :)

Redwood Acres

Willits Frontier Days

Mother Lode Fair

BBD

Man your killen me, sounds like fun, if it were last year you know I would be right there with you. Willits is new this year hope it goes good.
Good luck

Yeah you guy's did a lot hooking last year for sure.

I too am hoping Willits turns out good, I have been talking with Marcy Barry since last year about it, she is the one who is responsible for making it happen.

Certainly wish you guy's were out there with us, when is your next event?

BBD

Joe

Doug and I made the last minute decision to hit Ceres tomorrow.

Sonora and Gustine are for sure though.

You are only 2 hours north of my shop so if you need some MIG of TIG welding done come on down.

Back