NEW EFILive Training Classes

Should be on a plane in 30 minutes. Hour flight then driving in from airport after I HOPEFULLY reclaim my bags... Anticipating about 1 pm. Very sorry guys. Doing everything I can.

Did you all make it? Did the class go ahead? Coming from a country where it doesn't snow, I find it hard to fathom the weather can cause that much havoc.

FWIW, it was 94F here so we took the kids to the beach for the weekend, but with lack of Ozone layer it was too 'dangerous' to swim between 12 noon and 4pm.

Cheers
Cindy

I just want to say thanks to Zach for taking the time to do this class. It turned out great even though the weather delayed zachs arrival he didnt short us any on time or material covered. Im glad i took the time to come to this class. Thanks to EFI Live for making this possible on the cummins engines and I look foward to the SCI technology coming out so i can tune my 2005. Thank you Chuck for having us in your shop. I really enjoyed myself!

I just want to say thanks to Zach for taking the time to do this class. It turned out great even though the weather delayed zachs arrival he didnt short us any on time or material covered. Im glad i took the time to come to this class. Thanks to EFI Live for making this possible on the cummins engines and I look foward to the SCI technology coming out so i can tune my 2005. Thank you Chuck for having us in your shop. I really enjoyed myself!

I wanted to say the same thing Will and say thanks to zack for being a trooper and for being up for almost 48hrs and still teaching a great class. I know I learned a lot about efi live and it is a great tuning tool!!

It was also great to meet a lot of you that was there. And thanks chuck at new era for having the class at his shop!

It was good to meet everyone that came to the class. Zach is finally just on his way to the airport now. So hopefully he dont run into anymore flight issues. Wish the weather and everything would have been better but maybe when the next class comes around for the SCI stuff everything will go as planned.

WOW

That's about all i can say about that whole journey. What a miserable experience flying. I don't do it very often, and learned some very important things the hard way. #1, DO NOT GO THROUGH CHICAGO IN THE WINTER! What a train wreck that all was

In all seriousness though, i want to thank everyone for their patience with waiting for me to arrive. I know for some of you that wasn't easy as you had plans of driving home that night, etc. I can only apologize as the travel arrangements were well beyond my control at the time they decided to start cancelling flights. I was literally on BOTH coasts of the U.S on the same day, for hours at a time, on my journey to try and get to Columbus Ohio airport.

I know many of you had delays in driving and with your flights as well, so for some of you my delays worked to your favor. For others who were able to be there right on time, again I apologize.

That being said, i still feel that the classes went well! Saturdays class even with it's 2:15 PM start and about 10:30 PM finish (and my almost no sleep since about 6:30 AM FRIDAY morning) - I think it went well. Most of you have said you were still happy with the class. I know a few were bummed because you had to leave early and get on the road, but most of you have been very happy that you had the books i provided to read and refer back to.

So - all in all the classes came together. With my deterred flight again on Sunday - that messed me up at work, but allowed me a healthy chance to catch up on some much needed sleep. On the new flight home Monday afternoon/evening - the planes took off and landed on schedule all the way home. The only problem when I arrived home was that my bags didn't make, and instead were delivered to my home about 3:15 AM (yes, middle of the night!) by United Airlines beating on my door like the house was burning down...

Other than that - everything was great. Wish i could have spent more time Saturday - but I was so far past "done" when the class finally ended, i probably wouldn't have been able to have an intelligent conversation with most of you anyways.

Thanks agian everyone for coming and putting up with 'the mess'. Hope you learned at least some of what you came for and that you feel it was time well spent!

Zach

Yep! Got some more coming around May. Don't have it totally locked down yet, and will try to make sure it's early May just to keep the later part of the month free for people's holiday plans, etc... but right now just have a target - nothing put together in stone.

Also working on classes in Texas, Iowa, Ohio and west coast. Waiting for the stars to align before i can even set dates. Basically going to be aiming to do about one class a month - scattered around of course. Schedules will be announced as I finish getting things locked down.

Right now - looking to skip February and March so I can get some things done that i need to get done, but DO have the book I built for the class(es) being updated and re-bound (first batch was done wrong so had a second set made for the classes) and will have these FOR SALE starting this Monday. This will allow me time to get things done I need done around here for myself and then basically map out the next 6 months of classes and locations....

So for now, here are the locations and months that I believe will be occurring, but not finalized yet and won't be for a few more weeks:
April - Texas
May- Salt Lake - Industrial
June- Iowa
June- Ohio
July- Either Washington or California

Hope that gives some guidance!

Got my books in today. Gotta say I'm impressed. I expected something pretty nice given Zach was behind them. But I'm still impressed, both in content and presentation. Top notch. Good job Zach.

Back