NEW EFILive Training Classes

by the way Zach, I couldn't send back the nos......whoops.

Whoops? lol....

well, hook it up then! if you'r stuck with it just as well use it, but i think with the turbo setup you're going to have you won't need it really... not til you get some bigger injectors... and studs.... and valve springs... and..............

See what happens to the list? :bang

Whoops? lol....

well, hook it up then! if you'r stuck with it just as well use it, but i think with the turbo setup you're going to have you won't need it really... not til you get some bigger injectors... and studs.... and valve springs... and..............

See what happens to the list? :bang

First thing I did was roll in a set of studs.doing valve springs tuesday.I've got DDP 90s,possibly a set of 150s are in order with all the new air and fuel.I can do a set of tips with my eyes closed,think I should do them before I roll down for the class?trying to make time for the new top Turbo but with all the nice weather my work phones been ringing off the damn hook..........could be worse I guess.

First thing I did was roll in a set of studs.doing valve springs tuesday.I've got DDP 90s,possibly a set of 150s are in order with all the new air and fuel.I can do a set of tips with my eyes closed,think I should do them before I roll down for the class?trying to make time for the new top Turbo but with all the nice weather my work phones been ringing off the damn hook..........could be worse I guess.

I'd wait on the tips.... until you have your stock charger replaced... just for EGTs and drive pressure... you have a HUGE turbo sitting over it, so you'll have enough air when you remove the restriction that is now your stocker :)

I'd wait on the tips.... until you have your stock charger replaced... just for EGTs and drive pressure... you have a HUGE turbo sitting over it, so you'll have enough air when you remove the restriction that is now your stocker :)

Doing the valve springs for sure this week.busting out the dual fueler at Industrial and rolling home to do tips and top Turbo the following week. Tinker season is :charger:eek:fficialy open.....

Doing a dungeness crab pick up to bring to class.if any of you land locked folks want a few hit me up in the next few hours.they're not cheep but damn they are good.might be some fresh tuna on the docks as well!lemme know!

Zach! Great class!
Thank you!

unbelievable what this tool can do for the Cummins and also the Duramax!
my customers should be thrilled!
thank you for everything, great weekend and classes!
I will be in touch and I look forward to useing this tool more in the future!

Thank you to Industrial Injection as well! Great Facility, Great people, and I will be back for sure!

Last edited:
If anyones wondering if Efilive is going to be a game changer in the diesel tuning world take this class and join the future of high performance Diesel tuning. being a full-time software enginer and also owning a 800+ HP dmax gives Zach a unique understanding of the software and how to apply it to real world situations and he's about the nicest guy you'll ever meet in the diesel world at large.Thanks again for the class! This is the only class to take in my book.the learning curve is high but once you grasp the general concepts you'll have the most powerful tuneing tool produced for any diesel ever,hands down.....

Thanks again for another great class, EFI is the only tuning option if you want a truck that runs and drives like they should. It takes some time, but the end result is more then worth the effort.

Joe

Sent from my hacked Kindle using Tapatalk

For those that are coming to the New Era EFI class. Zach is not having very good luck with his flights. He has been delayed and as of now wont be in columbus till 9:10am saturday. So we may be starting a llittle later. He is doing everything he can to get on other flights to get here sooner. We will be at the shop at 8:30 to get the dyno setup and coffee brewing. I have a few new products to show around so I will do my best to keep things moving till Zach can make it to town.

Thanks Chuck... i'm on the trip of a lifetime! Started in Salt Lake City. Now in San Francisco and have been here for over 3 hours with about 3 more to go until my flight to Phillidelphia, which lands at 6:18 AM. Then from there 1 hour to catch my next flight and land in Columbus at 9:10. Tried for a couple hours to negotiate and pay for other flights, but Chicago was shut down and frankly, i'm getting tired running form terminal to terminal waiting in lines to find out flights were full, etc...

That being the case - everyone please know i'm doing all i can. Been at Airports since 1:30 this afternoon and won't be 'done' until i get to the class tomorrow. I'll be brinigng all the energy i can muster and i still expect the class to be good, it'll jsut go later than the original plan so i hope that doesn't piss anyone off. I know i've gotten a few calls and a couple emails wanting to be sure it's all still a go, but haven't been able to personally log in and resond so have my wife doing it while i deal with the airport mess...

Anyways, bear with me guys. I know everyone is excited. I'm excited to be there myself. Just can't control what the weather and these friggin airports do so.... I'll be there as quick as i can and with as much smile as i can muster. I still need everyone to get there and let me check you off the list and get you your books, etc. (provided my bags make it through these 3 flights). Hopefully tomorrow goes SMOOTH! I could use a simple day after what today and tonight has in store for me.

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Chuck,

Are you still wanting us to come around 945-10ish?

Sorry for the bad luck Zach, I had a feeling the weather would screw it up!

Zach' has been delayed again, classes looking to start closer to noon. I will still be down at the shop finishing getting things ready so if anyone shows up no problem. We are still going to get the classes in this weekend. The weather is being a pain so bare with us.

Back