August Texas Diesel Shootout - August 5th

Max just an a 10.4 I believe. Even letting off towards the end of the track! Looked great off the line.
I did not realise who you are until now. Nice seeing you man, my bad.

Truck ran a 10:40 at 132 fuel only on that pass. No lifting but a bad 60 for this truck.

Well we only got one full pass in of 11.4 fuel only with crappy 60' wheel hopin real bad and overdrive issues. We tried makin a pass at end of the night but lost boost line off intake going to afc and boost gauge. Headed back down the main road had a guy doing donut throw rocks all down the side of my truck I blocked him in and confronted him about that time my buddy pulled up as he had just ran behind me then literally 40 of these fools came runnin up tryin get in middle of **** long story short i burned out on them smoked em out and my **** got beat up pelted with beer bottles fml what a good night!!!!

Dude so sorry to hear that. Dumb ass freakin douche bags.

Fuel only pass? Fricken awesome run Max!

Chris, What kind of car or truck and did it have any crew stickers on it? I will call some MF's out on that BS.

Sorry to hear about your truck. I wish I would have stayed past 1145 now. There are some real pieces of chit out there.

Thanks guys i didnt see any crew stickers nor get a license plate stupid move on my part! The truck was lowered new style chevy 1500 single cab champaign colored. The guy in the truck was just an idiot he didnt wanna get out an discuss ****! His buddies or just the drunk beaners in parking lot that overheard where the ones that really ticked me off even more throwin beer bottles and **** at the truck! Kinda wonder what the result would have been if i had put in reverse right over the top of a few of em 40 on 2 tell me thats now a threating thing i felt severely threatened self defense in my book but how others would percieve it is a different story.

Max congrats again bud that thing is definately haulin the mail now! Did you figure out what the pop was on the final run?

Yep I made a intro thread and every one said bro at least sigh there are some noice trucks on that site but it's full of vatos.

Hey Bus! Did anyone mention Max ran a 10.40 on fuel? :poke:LOL
Seen you peekin...
:shake:

Way I hear it Stelly's truck scared the tires off of it to. :rockwoot:

I am starting to feel even slower....:doh:

Last edited:
Did I mention that 10.40 on fuel only pass for Max? DAYUM!!!!!

Now if we can just get some more air to her off the line. The fire gets extinguished off the hit for certain. 1.:65 and 1:72 60ft was my only two passes.

Chris the drive feed going to the wastegate popped off at the manifold. Not sure if that was from the 1st hit or not. But on the 2nd hit when I was spooling a good amount of smoke came out from under the hood. My guess is it popped off on the 1st hit and the noise was well who knows? Seems to run fine.

Last edited:
very nice max get a video of the runs? I had to head back to work so I couldn't make it but the truck was ready LOL

Yeah stelley popped a slick doing a test lauch and didnt even get to run it :(.. Who ended up winning it? My truck ran like **** trying to do wheelies

I got vids of Max, blackdieselram, emiller3, white 2nd gen dodge, lifted 3rd gen, and a few more. I'll get em up tonight if I get time.

Some guy wanted to bet me that the black ford truck (pro street maybe?) was gonna run faster than max...........................shoulda took the bet! Cummins express was haulin!

I have to say, though, the most impressive run was blackdieselram running a 10.7. He drove the truck from Victoria, ran it on cheap street tires, and with a single S469.

Back