Race cover

You guys offer a 3rd gen outlet race cover for a factory BW S366??

~Les

Don't think we have them for the angled covers. On the dyno though we have not picked up any power with the S300 "race cover" though. Stick with the cover that is on that turbo.....plain and simple it works. If you really want one though we can source one for you, but I would pocket the money for an upgrade later down the road.

Don't think we have them for the angled covers. On the dyno though we have not picked up any power with the S300 "race cover" though. Stick with the cover that is on that turbo.....plain and simple it works. If you really want one though we can source one for you, but I would pocket the money for an upgrade later down the road.

My problem is I keep blowing 90* boots...I use this boot to connect the compressor outlet to my 3rd gen intercooler pipe...figured if you had a 90* outlet cover...i could keep it together better.

~Les

My problem is I keep blowing 90* boots...I use this boot to connect the compressor outlet to my 3rd gen intercooler pipe...figured if you had a 90* outlet cover...i could keep it together better.

~Les

What 90 deg boots are you using??

Both intakehoses.com 6-ply and turbohoses.com 4-ply with silicone insert.

You got anything better in mind??

I'm tired of blowing these up and costing me points in our pulling series.

I'm almost ready to tig weld a 90* elbow on and be done with it.

~Les

On the dyno though we have not picked up any power with the S300 "race cover" though.

When the s300s are run on low pressure setups (gas motors high rpm etc.) do the race covers for the s300 still not produce any additional power?

When the s300s are run on low pressure setups (gas motors high rpm etc.) do the race covers for the s300 still not produce any additional power?

Not much from what we have seen. We are picking up the power on the turbine sides more then anything else.

Why does everyone swear by them? Sales?

Back