03 CR goes 1009 HP

Don M said:
The technology used is not discussed in the open where it can be picked up and yakked all over the internet by sycophants.

No technical specs and graphs will be posted. This thing is insane and just getting going. I suspect the engine has a few hundred left. Hang on! Yee Haww

"Yackked" on the internet eh? Where did you post this again?

Hey Don, (props leg up and places hands on hip like Captain Morgan) got a little Comp in ya? :hehe:

Last edited:
cant post the sheets/graphs cuz someone might look at the torque curve and then know EXACTLY how to tune another truck to make the same power!!!!!

Good job on the 1K now gives us a little more info.

How many stage of nitrous was used and what size jets.*nx*

I would assume the truck is Don's, or bragging it up would make him a "sycophant".

Congrats on the big numbers!

Cant give details, eh? "But it was less than expected, so just so you know, I'm in the know." :hehe: :hehe: Just bustin yer chops Jet, but all this secret crap is kinda funny. Don posts a number and no setup descriptions except his parts. Well flux me in the goat ass! He might as well come out and say it, "Pay me enough and I'll tell you." No sheets, no nothin. :hehe:

These posts keep gettin more and more vague, before long it'll be:

Don M said:
I cannot confirm or deny that a truck made 1009 HP with all my magic Don M goodies on it. Call xxx-xxx-xxxx with credit card in hand for details.

Ok, back to work for me now................ (ring ring heard in the distance)

Amish Elegance said:
Cant give details, eh? "But it was less than expected, so just so you know, I'm in the know." :hehe: :hehe: Just bustin yer chops Jet, but all this secret crap is kinda funny. Don posts a number and no setup descriptions except his parts. Well flux me in the goat ass! He might as well come out and say it, "Pay me enough and I'll tell you." No sheets, no nothin. :hehe:

These posts keep gettin more and more vague, before long it'll be:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: i was thinking the same thing. it's all :bs: untill it's on paper:blahblah1:........... gime a DON, gime a M :cheer: dont you have enough cheerleaders? your well known in the diesel world, you shouldent have to boost your own confidence with post after post about how "good" your flux stuf is....................:bow: :clap: --let your cheerleaders do it for you!

it is getting so old, people getting on and bragging but not willing to show the goods.... hell my John deere 110 just rolled 1200 in utah so it still most have 1000 but it doesn't matter anyhow since I won't show ya the sheet BUT it does have a Don M carb on it.LOL

heck if I don't have to show pics then it is a flux 4 barrel and it has a Helix 4 cam LOL .

I truely am happy to see the CR coming around but in todays world there are more Bullsh*tters than truth tellers so if you aren't going to tell how or show proof than why bother posting it.

Back