03 CR goes 1009 HP

Wasnt everybody giving w1cked crap for getting 833 hp. So is this guy bluffing or is w1cked telling the truth?

Holysmoke said:
Wasnt everybody giving w1cked crap for getting 833 hp. So is this guy bluffing or is w1cked telling the truth?

No, Don's dog chewed on his dyno sheets...............:blahblah1::bs: :hehe:
at least wickked was not bashfull about showing off his dyno sheets!*bdh*

DIESEL POWER said:
No, Don's dog chewed on his dyno sheets............... :blahblah1: :bs: :hehe:

:pop:

You crack me up Wade...

Like Dockboy said:
Dockboy said:
Did you seriously just say that??!!!:hehe: :hehe:

Unbelievible!! LOL

That is funny how the cr did 1000hp at the privite dyno after it did 816 at the public dyno and then went back to the public dyno and did 832 and got beat by a 12v.:blahblah1:

While it was poping and belching from the amount of NOS that he was shooting to it? It sounded like sh!t. And the HG that started leaking coolant on the first run?

wade, we are all still waiting to see your 800 hp run from last oct that you still havent proved. sorry you are upset bc some pi$$ed II cornflakes, get over it

You guys bashin Don for not showing his charts or specs crack me up, You know cause he's prolly just full of :bs: since he has nothin to show from any of his other past products he has designed that have set WORLD RECORDS!!. And that he's probably just bored, and wants to just stir everybody up. Ask your self this ? If you had something on the cutting edge of technology, that was never invented or discovered, would you be running around telling everbody all your details...:umno:

Plus when has Don ever BS on hear in the past?

Some people just dont think:doh:

jkretzer said:
wade, we are all still waiting to see your 800 hp run from last oct that you still havent proved. sorry you are upset bc some pi$$ed II cornflakes, get over it

maybee my dog ate them!!!!:hehe:

dzlfarmboy said:
You guys bashin Don for not showing his charts or specs crack me up, You know cause he's prolly just full of :bs: since he has nothin to show from any of his other past products he has designed that have set WORLD RECORDS!!. And that he's probably just bored, and wants to just stir everybody up. Ask your self this ? If you had something on the cutting edge of technology, that was never invented or discovered, would you be running around telling everbody all your details...:umno:

Plus when has Don ever BS on hear in the past?

Some people just dont think:doh:

the only reason "IM" on don's case is because he ignored the fact that some one made that kind of power before he did on fuel alone( over 1000), and it came from the II camp! then because he dyno's in utah often he tells me that there is a 20-30% CF!! this is not rocket science, it's all about tuning.
and if he cant show a dyno sheet to prove himself, then he is going to get "constructive critisizeing".

wade, i dont think your dog ate them bc the dog cant eat something that doesnt exsist. we will all see at spring fling 07, i do hope you will be there it is always fun bsing with you. i can completely side with don on this subject even though i have never delt with him, i can only look at it from a scientific and research point of view. in my field if we find something cutting edge (which we have) we dont release the data until we are 100% positive that it works and it is perfected. you can just release data that worked just once, or could have been a fluke, there needs to be multiple studies conducted and supporting data. and if speculations are made without supporting facts people just laugh at you and will never believe any future findings! does that sound familiar, bc you did it. that is why people bash you bc you havent backed anything up yet that you have released, it is all speculations and guesses (kind of sounds like a hypothesis to me), we will see may 19th righto!!

hypothesis- an educated guess based on unsupported data.
-a mere assumption or guess.
-a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.

taken from www.dictionary.com, try using it

All Don is doin is advertising plain and simple, and people buy into it and order up injectors. I just don't think all the other outfits makin injectors have the time or want to do so much selfpromoting. And like the majority of everyone else sellin product will tell you what you want to hear to sell their product

Last edited:
So if somebody else had started this thread, would all of you still have your panties in a wad?

I have used Don's injectors before, and they performed better than ANY other injector I EVER used in the two 24 valve trucks I have owned, they ran cleaner, made more power, and the trucks were faster than they had ever been.

Unlike others on here, Don doesn't have to self promote, his customers and his reputation will take care of all that.

ob1kobi said:
So if somebody else had started this thread, would all of you still have your panties in a wad?

I have used Don's injectors before, and they performed better than ANY other injector I EVER used in the two 24 valve trucks I have owned, they ran cleaner, made more power, and the trucks were faster than they had ever been.

Unlike others on here, Don doesn't have to self promote, his customers and his reputation will take care of all that.

Agreed

ob1kobi said:

Than what was the purpose of the thread?

Take for an example Scheid Diesel their advertising is just as plain and simple as this block text, in magazines such as Diesel Power, they dont need big flashy ads to do good bussiness, they build bad ass sled pulling engines, and when those customers take it out the gate, thats their bussiness!

Back