Third Gen Billet Intake

CC12V

CompD CNC
Another alternative for Third Gen heads. This billet intake comes complete with all necessary items for installation. Studs, locknuts, return hose, clamps, new billet banjo fittings top and rear, pre-fabbed intercooler pipe. O-ring sealed flanges on manifold and intercooler pipe.
This intake is "anatomically correct" as far as bolt hole locations in the XY and Z coordinates. In other words its dead on the stock locations if machined according to the instructions.
It comes with complete X Y layout instructions for machining the head (no laying it on there and center punching).
Have your local machinist do the work or send it to me either way.
$1300.00 + shipping

tablewiew.jpg

Oring seal
runnerview2.jpg

Vband
vbandentry.jpg

Complete kit
ad1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're killing me Joe....killing me.

I'm glad you posted an inside shot though....it'll shut up the whiners that said it wouldn't flow enough to 1 and 2.

Or crying! That's sexy!

Joe can u shoot me a pm on a price for a cage for an 06 quadcab that will retain all seats! Thanks alot

I'm sure he's destroying every piece of furniture in his double wide about now.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: thats the funniest chit ive heard all day!!! damn joe that looks bad azz, i knew this was gonna be amazing and the price is just as awesome!!!!

Joe, your welds look like they were done with a machine, you have a steady hand......mine looks likes I need a drink!

Jim

I'm a proud graduate of "The Helen Keller School of Welding". I have a certificate laying around here I just can't find it.

Back