Third Gen Billet Intake

Damn I want one :( will these work on a 24V head? How many trucks u got runnin these Joe?
Brandon

Questions

I love the intake for 3rd gens you posted. Sweet!

A couple other things. That compound setup you show that is on a 12v,.. I really like the simplicity of the piping,.. is that possible on the 3rd gen 04.5 model? If yes and you if you have done it can you give me a price??

How much also are your Intercoolers for the 04.5? Is it a bolt up or are mods necessary? What psi are they good for and what % of increase over a metal capped stock unit with respect to flow are they?

You can just PM me on any pricing.

Tks,

Pat

Last edited:
The set up your referring to is on a solid mounted motor. The large turbo is supported off of the frame. So a lot of modification would need to be done to make it work.
But hey anything is possible.

Attachments

• Copy of twins2.jpg
    Copy of twins2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 149
I love the intake for 3rd gens you posted. Sweet!

A couple other things. That compound setup you show that is on a 12v,.. I really like the simplicity of the piping,.. is that possible on the 3rd gen 04.5 model? If yes and you if you have done it can you give me a price??

How much also are your Intercoolers for the 04.5? Is it a bolt up or are mods necessary? What psi are they good for and what % of increase over a metal capped stock unit with respect to flow are they?

You can just PM me on any pricing.

Tks,

Pat

Getting back in the game Pat?

I sure like mine :rockwoot:

DSC07975v.jpg

I'm a little slow.. kinda. Is this at all good for the everyday driver? What kind of gain or options would this open up for my 03? Please help this thing just looks sick!

hey just curious as to what the cost is on this completed piece and include the machining on the head if i sent it to you ? and also can you do custom engraving on the top side?

that is sweet for sure Joe...on your turbo setup how is the cold pipe joint connected between what looks like an HC5A and the small charger (K31?)

Back