Where Is Chris

You ****ing have to be kidding!!!!! me this company is **** they take for ever to answer calls and emails they are having Catastrophic failures and the Customers can not get in contacted with them
BLINKY **** your blinky
**** you all maybe you should learn to read before you drool on the F in keyboard

Edit
Do i care if i get BANNED no! but thank god i didn't buy a Product from them. They can stuff their Lube Yea I said Lube Heavy LUBE to be exact I may live in Alberta but we cannot all pry one of them Golden Bricks outta the Highway. Some of us have to save to buy the Crap and when it fails it ****ing hurt So stuff your ****ing blinky up your ass

greatest damn thing i read all day! yah might get **** canned but damnit man that was funny. :soap:

Bad taste by me Please remove Admin

Yeah, you're right, bad taste. Unless this comes with an, "I'm sorry, I was drinking and..." I'm content to leave it right here and give your pie-eyed concerns an opportunity to be addressed by the vendor who's forum you decided to crap in with your first post here.

Your posts will stay until the vendor concurs, or you can muster an apology and valid explanation as to why you decided to voice these concerns here. You want to internet bash, be prepared to back it up. The staff here hates housekeeping and not much gets swept under the rug once it's said.

Yeah, you're right, bad taste. Unless this comes with an, "I'm sorry, I was drinking and..." I'm content to leave it right here and give your pie-eyed concerns an opportunity to be addressed by the vendor who's forum you decided to crap in with your first post here.

Your posts will stay until the vendor concurs, or you can muster an apology and valid explanation as to why you decided to voice these concerns here. You want to internet bash, be prepared to back it up. The staff here hates housekeeping and not much gets swept under the rug once it's said.

Well if it's anything like their service we won't hear from them about it for a week or so or more. Unless someone insists they look.

By your screennames I'm not sure I know who mr roxxx, mr bulldog or ktmracer are by real name or phone number. If we have missed something of yours, I will apologize and assure you we know the issue first hand and are avidly working to correct it. We don't single out select customers or potential customers to avoid. If your concerns are legitimate we will gladly hear them out and address them. If you're simply bored and your only contribution to the sport and this forum are keyboard ninja posts the concerns you voice are unsubstantiated and don't deserve us taking attention away from other customers.

We never claim to be perfect and realize we may not fulfill everyones desires completely. Thanks to all that have given us the opportunity to grow to this level.

No I wasn't drinking ... wish i was
I was on Hold on the phone for 2 hours “Customer service" Time difference
Anyways Ii do admit I posted in bad taste and not adding anything constitutive to the thread .
How ever I find it ironic (yes It is my choice ) to by from any vendor and supplier
That you Almost have to beg most Venders/Sulpiers to take your money !!!
Thats even if they call you back or put u on hold or even know what the heck you are talking about
I have asked the Admin to remove my post ,and more than likely will get punted

You ****ing have to be kidding!!!!! me this company is **** they take for ever to answer calls and emails they are having Catastrophic failures and the Customers can not get in contacted with them
BLINKY **** your blinky
**** you all maybe you should learn to read before you drool on the F in keyboard

Edit
Do i care if i get BANNED no! but thank god i didn't buy a Product from them. They can stuff their Lube Yea I said Lube Heavy LUBE to be exact I may live in Alberta but we cannot all pry one of them Golden Bricks outta the Highway. Some of us have to save to buy the Crap and when it fails it ****ing hurt So stuff your ****ing blinky up your ass

Dang someone woke up on the wrong side of the crack this morning.......

I'm trying to follow along here. The number you call is an iPhone, before that a blackberry. It might have a hold feature but I've never used it. At this point the confirmation that you're full of $hit is clear. Two hours on hold, sure makes your story sound great. Do you have anything useful to contribute to the sport or compD readers? Is this your only talent? For a second I was actually concerned that we may have done wrong by you, imagine that. Thanks for your creative commentary highlighting your thoughts on what we do and how we do it. I'd suggest a little more accuracy in your attempts if you ever want to be heard as someone serious.

I was on Hold on the phone for 2 hours “Customer service" Time difference
You have that much time on your hands to sit and be on hold for 2 hours if that even happened? WOW that must be nice.

Chris has never been anything but helpful to me when I've called. He's always called me back in what I consider a timely manner. If you had any idea what it takes to run a bussiness maybe you would be on his back about crap. I have just order a charger from him this week so I can't say anything about their products first hand yet but as far as everything else, I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Chris

chris, i wasnt bad mouthin ya, i just thought it was funny to see dude flip out. but if it helps my name is justin and i had sent my htt 62 in for a rebuild. i got it back i think around 40 days later. i appreciated the used parts you fired on it to get it back together.

now i do know what it takes to run a business, im the manager for our family construction business thats been in business for close to 35 years. we are small like your company but we're still here because of higher quality than the rest. but as in your case you either back log it or hire more people.

nature of the beast i suppose

nothin personal, as i gave my bud your number and he ordered his twins from you. just dont forget his exhaust manifold!

I bought my turbo of of my buddy who had E.D build it. He changed direction so i ended up with it but anyway, I called and talked to chris about details and specifcs due to setup and he was more than helpful to a guy that hasnt bought anything off of them personally. He even wanted me to report how it did on my setup. I have called and left a message before and a week later no call back so i called again and he answered. Thats just how it works

I'm trying to follow along here. The number you call is an iPhone, before that a blackberry. It might have a hold feature but I've never used it. At this point the confirmation that you're full of $hit is clear. Two hours on hold, sure makes your story sound great. Do you have anything useful to contribute to the sport or compD readers? Is this your only talent? For a second I was actually concerned that we may have done wrong by you, imagine that. Thanks for your creative commentary highlighting your thoughts on what we do and how we do it. I'd suggest a little more accuracy in your attempts if you ever want to be heard as someone serious.

If you check back I did contact you through e mail and phone and forums and your web site I Did get a quote from from you and did phone back trying to purchase a S362

As far as the Waiting for 2 hours. I Wasn't clear.I do apologize once again Obviously I wasn't on hold With you YOUR customer service For 2 Hours.
I just happened to read the posting as i was waiting , good time to catch up.
As i said before Poor taste On my part and I do apologize. **** or Not
You never did phone Back and It Did Piss me off.... Yes my rant was uncalled for . Will my lack of purchasing your product affect you No !! I waited 3 weeks for any response from you My email is the same as my user name here too. I did phone and was more than will to purchase a product from your Company.

Good Morning Rob, I was out of town so I couldn't look this up. Yes you did contact us about a turbo. I have the email below. This is the last bit of contact from you I can find. You email me at 11:00pm and you have your response at 10:00am the following morning answering your question. Then nothing. If I missed a call, again I will apologize. You can see from the emails you weren't getting overlooked. I responded with the info you wanted, then nothing until I see your first 2 posts ever on compD pointing out how lousy we are. 5 months is a long time to fume about a missed phone call. Did your internet get shut off to where you couldn't respond to my email? Did that method of contact just not suit you any more? Seemed to work well in garnering a prompt response previously.

RE: Customer contact message for ENGINEERED DIESEL - ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR ALL DIESEL MOTORSPORTS
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:00 AM
"Engineered Diesel - Chris" <chris@engineereddiesel.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
roxxx@shawcable.com
Yes we ship to canada using the USPS and roughly $90. We have been screwed around by both of the others you mentioned when shipping north. Chris

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Rob Roxx <roxxx@shawcable.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Customer contact message for ENGINEERED DIESEL - ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR ALL DIESEL MOTORSPORTS
To: "'Engineered Diesel - Chris'" <chris@engineereddiesel.com>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 11:00 PM

Damn I should have asked……. Do you ship to Canada and how? UPS and Fed ex screw me with handling fee’s turbo they would add 350 some odd bucks plus shipping

My Postal code is T0M-0W0

Looking further into it.........

A visitor to ENGINEERED DIESEL - ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR ALL DIESEL MOTORSPORTS has sent a message through your form.

Customer contact: Main customer contact form

First Name : Rob
Last Name : Roxx
Email : roxxx@shawcable.com
Mobile Phone : 000-000-0000
Comments : Was told to phone you about buyin a Turbo
The truck is a 1992 Dodge 4x4 standard
want to put newer turbo in it
Company : Dkorp .Inc

Notice where you the phone number section has been overlooked when filling out the contact form?

We are busy and do the best we can, It may not meet everyone's standards every time. Sometimes we have to rely on you guys to help us so we can help you better.

Ill add for ED that Ive never purchased any of their products however a customer of mine did and the very few issues we did have Chris was VERY prompt about answering questions and getting the parts here that we needed with no questions asked. IMHO...E.D. is a great small company that will only continue to grow due to their knowledge and willingness to help. Im also a small business in this vast field and its tough sometimes to answer every call and make everyone 100% happy. Its tougher though when profit margins dont allow for the much needed secretary with a clue about whats going on.

Best Wishes to E.D. for continued success!

We are a larger small business, secretary and all...but when business booms and you more than double in size in 3 years, it's hard to keep up. We've added a lot of manpower around here, and it's very hard to find people that are capable of handling the way we need to operate...when times are busy, we've GOT to have people here.

So, as an E.D. customer, thanks to Chris and Glen for the excellent service so far, and I'm sure I'll be dealing with them again! I know what you guys are going through!

Chris

Looking further into it.........

A visitor to ENGINEERED DIESEL - ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR ALL DIESEL MOTORSPORTS has sent a message through your form.

Customer contact: Main customer contact form

First Name : Rob
Last Name : Roxx
Email : roxxx@shawcable.com
Mobile Phone : 000-000-0000
Comments : Was told to phone you about buyin a Turbo
The truck is a 1992 Dodge 4x4 standard
want to put newer turbo in it
Company : Dkorp .Inc

Notice where you the phone number section has been overlooked when filling out the contact form?

We are busy and do the best we can, It may not meet everyone's standards every time. Sometimes we have to rely on you guys to help us so we can help you better.

Yes that was first contact which i did twice plus the email s and on Pm on Comp D. I did receive phone calls from you and a quote for a S362. I didn't want to email my credit card number to you so I phone you numerous times with no responds
Anyways I apologize for my rant again . I guess I must have slipped through the cracks
You are Busy and this is going nowhere

Interesting thread here,.... Ive had nothing but great service from Chris, and have recently purchased 4 turbos through him for buddies as well. Patients is a virtue and will always benefit you in the end. Granted you apologized, but like you, yourself stated,... Did the ranting and raving do any good? It doesnt seem like it. I took me quit a while to get my personal turbo and couldnt be happier, and ill be purchasing another one here within the week. But ive always been patient, and it does sometimes take a day or two to get back with me but he always does.

Yes that was first contact which i did twice plus the email s and on Pm on Comp D. I did receive phone calls from you and a quote for a S362. I didn't want to email my credit card number to you so I phone you numerous times with no responds
Anyways I apologize for my rant again . I guess I must have slipped through the cracks
You are Busy and this is going nowhere

don't you have to have 10 posts to pm on here?

Back