Window stickers

TwiztedMetal said:
yup, my comp diesel g strings are coming guys, get em while their hot LOL

:huh:: :aiwebs_005: :Throwup:
That is a picture in my head I would care to forget. LOL

Hats would be cool! You gotta do the "flex-fit" ones tho! :) I would be willing to pitch-in, if need be. :aiwebs_011:

Some cool stickers would be nice too! :woohoo:

wideopen said:
One day at a time

That was yesterday:aiwebs_009: Today is now :aiwebs_029: tomorrow is :blahblah1:
Its strange that for some reason those other web site sticks never made it on my truck :huh:: Nostrodamis predicted this. He did!

JJeepyjohn said:
That was yesterday:aiwebs_009: Today is now :aiwebs_029: tomorrow is :blahblah1:
Its strange that for some reason those other web site sticks never made it on my truck :huh:: Nostrodamis predicted this. He did!

Bwaaahahahahahh!!! I normally HATE stickers. :aiwebs_026: But I would put a WINDSHEILD BANNER on my truck for this site! :cool:

I really think that this is going to be the best site out there. .. FO SHO! :)

I think we need "COMPETITION" in silver w/ "DIESEL" in RED... and the ".COM" in SILVER. I think that would look cool ....

:aiwebs_026:

What about white instead of silver ? Silver wont show up as good as you think it would especially on an angle
Just a thought..

I'm with either one of these two stupids!!! ^^^^^^^

It would be cool if we could get stickers and shirts before bowling green so we could all rep for the site.

JJeepyjohn said:
What about white instead of silver ? Silver wont show up as good as you think it would especially on an angle
Just a thought..

That is true! I will take anything I could get, really. I'll just take it to my vinyl guy in MI and have him redo it. :) (If I get premission first, of course.)

4S FED said:
That is true! I will take anything I could get, really. I'll just take it to my vinyl guy in MI and have him redo it. :) (If I get premission first, of course.)

Where you live in MI. Who's yer Vinyl guy. I used to live in Garden City, grew up in Plymouth

UNBROKEN said:
It's all in the works guys.
Just takes a bit of time...and some money. LOL

PM me and let me know what $$$ you guys need... I am asuming the vinyl shop will do bulk orders....

PM me as well rich and would be glad to help out any that I can.....This is Chris from FFW@Orlando just incase you didn't know.

onebadsixoh said:
PM me as well rich and would be glad to help out any that I can.....This is Chris from FFW@Orlando just incase you didn't know.

???? Did we meet when I was there??? :eek: I was there on that Sat.

I have a memory the size of a peanut. LOL :aiwebs_005:

Yeah, I was the dude with the black north face jacket on.....Looked like a little kid....that was me lol.....I had been walking around talking to Rich earlier and I swung by there and he introduced me to you and his bro and friends....

It's awesome being able to hang out like that and meet people that you've talked to on the net and feel like you already know them....

Don't take that wrong guys...I wasn't asking for donations.
Just trying to be funny...guess it didn't work. LOL

onebadsixoh said:
It's awesome being able to hang out like that and meet people that you've talked to on the net and feel like you already know them....

INDEED! Well, nice to have met you! I remember now. :) Rich's peeps were cool too! :cool: Hope we can all get together sometime soon, again. :)

Now I can REALLY rag on you, since I've seen you face-to-face and all! LOL LOL :aiwebs_009:

FO SHO!!!! :aiwebs_025:

Hey I have an idea....Go ahead and start the ragging you'll just be :dead-horse-fast2: :lolly:
4S FED said:
INDEED! Well, nice to have met you! I remember now. :) Rich's peeps were cool too! :cool: Hope we can all get together sometime soon, again. :)

Now I can REALLY rag on you, since I've seen you face-to-face and all! LOL LOL :aiwebs_009:

Back