Window stickers

rednck21 said:
Agreed. maybe about 10-12 inches long?

Bingo.

I'm not big in the tribal or different designs as it brings out a ricer look. I like the dieselgarage.com sticker I have, but I just want a competitiondiesel.com one in white as it will look better, or atleast to me. It'll be easy to read and will look really good on my dark windows. :ylsuper:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Bingo.

I'm not big in the tribal or different designs as it brings out a ricer look. I like the dieselgarage.com sticker I have, but I just want a competitiondiesel.com one in white as it will look better, or atleast to me. It'll be easy to read and will look really good on my dark windows. :ylsuper:

Is 10-12 inches long enough , I can do it in white just send me your address.

I have a cutter and enjoy making stickers tell the size and color you want and PM me your address

Can you make one just like the home page?
Black w/ some kind of back ground and red?
My windows are dark.

flage1.bmp

heres a rough pic

What ever it is I think there needs to be atleast 2 color schemes. One for dark tinted windows (something that shows on black) And one for light colors white on clear glass might not show up too good. Plus the back door on my trailer is white. Thats where I would put it, next to the 24" got diesel? sticker:rockwoot: maybe a smaller one the truck by the 12" got diesel? :D

I'm having something like in my Sig done...but with a 1/4" chrome outline.

OH yea...it'll be all the way across the bottom of a solid window....done in colored tint.

Last edited:
I have a few done

black and red
red and black
white
white and red
silver and red

if you don't want the .com just cut it off.

Rods
I am working on the one you posted

weweld said:
I have a few done

black and red
red and black
white
white and red
silver and red

if you don't want the .com just cut it off.

Rods
I am working on the one you posted

Can we see the design? I am interested in the silver and red one? is it a full length type? ( will it go across the entire windshield?):thankyou2:

Back