Window stickers

UNBROKEN said:
I'm having something like in my Sig done...but with a 1/4" chrome outline.

OH yea...it'll be all the way across the bottom of a solid window....done in colored tint.

Hey,
if you have a sticker guy doin it and he is all tooled up for it how much would it cost to have him punch out a second one?

Thanks,
Bone

efoster_01 said:
Hey,
if you have a sticker guy doin it and he is all tooled up for it how much would it cost to have him punch out a second one?

Thanks,
Bone

It's always more expensive for the FIRST one... Just ask UNBROKEN. LOL I wouldn't spend anymore than $20 on a sticker. :smirk:

i had mine in the mail today, and on the trip home it magically dissapeared.....im so pissed....

Gene, dont go outta your way. you were kind enough to send me one, i dont want to take advantage of your kindness!

Dom is pretty rude..He just wants 2 of them..he told me so..u know how he is..SOON you'll see a compdiesel sticker up for sale on ebay from dom LOL jk dom..had to mess with ya since u said not many people messed with ya haha

Ohh gene i got my SECOND set today HAHAHA never found that other envelope, must have flown out the window or something....anywho these looks GREAT gene! ones goin on my dawdge and the other on cherry :D

Gene is the man:bow: :bow: - I'm anxiously awaiting my set too......:thankyou2:

Back