Window stickers

Thanks Gene!:thankyou2: I got them on there the other day and they look good! Also I moved my stacks in 3"s and man it's like looking at a new truck. The stickers really look good and they aren't too aggressive looking, if you know what I mean. They get the point across perfect.

I'll deffinintly post a pic. :woohoo:

Oh and I think I gained about 15 more HP with the new stickers too. :rockwoot:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Thanks Gene!:thankyou2: I got them on there the other day and they look good! Also I moved my stacks in 3"s and man it's like looking at a new truck. The stickers really look good and they aren't too aggressive looking, if you know what I mean. They get the point across perfect.

I'll deffinintly post a pic. :woohoo:

Oh and I think I gained about 15 more HP with the new stickers too. :rockwoot:

Dave, make sure I get a copy of those pic's. I'd like to do a before and after thing with it for Bill.!

crzycowboy said:
Dave, make sure I get a copy of those pic's. I'd like to do a before and after thing with it for Bill.!

Not a problem. I'll snap some here shortly and get them posted up later on tonight. I actually just got back in from Turkey hunting........:ylsuper: I blasted one. :bigsmile: 3 year old bird with a 10" beard and 1 7/8" spurs.

SuperDave4x4 said:
Not a problem. I'll snap some here shortly and get them posted up later on tonight. I actually just got back in from Turkey hunting........:ylsuper: I blasted one. :bigsmile: 3 year old bird with a 10" beard and 1 7/8" spurs.

Sounds like a big 'ol bird! :) What was the wing-span on that thing???

4S FED said:
Sounds like a big 'ol bird! :) What was the wing-span on that thing???

Didn't get the wing span on it, but it is getting mounted. :bigsmile: That's the biggest turkey I've killed.

Oh and Gene, here's a pic of the stickers...of course I had to get the stacks in there. :D

HPIM0337.JPG

You mean "THAT LOOKS AWESOME"! Gene- You the man! Thanks for helping everyone publicize the site!:woohoo: :bow: :woohoo: :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

To tell you the truth I think the stickers look alot better in person.

Again Thanks Gene. I'm gonna go over to a sticker place and have a few more made. I need a slightly taller and longer one to go across the back sliding window. I mean I have to give something for the "other brands" to read since they are always behind me.....:evil LOL

Whoever sent me that PM regarding the stickers yesterday is gonna have to send it again because it was lost in the server problem.

I don't think so not on my list could you send again please :thankyou2:

Gene, I got my stickers today!!!:woohoo: Thanks alot they look great!!:rockwoot: :bow:

You have a new PM

Ten_Bucks said:
Whoever sent me that PM regarding the stickers yesterday is gonna have to send it again because it was lost in the server problem.

Back