Anyone here into the REAL GM diesels?

ARAMP I seen that damn truck on 4bt which was my original reason for even signing up there. My forum name is the same over there too, we've talked before.
Ah, yeah! We've PMed back and forth a bit on 4bt. I thought I recognized the dually picture on the trailer. Last I saw of your build was last year some time. Looks like yours is coming along almost as slow as mine.

Ah, yeah! We've PMed back and forth a bit on 4bt. I thought I recognized the dually picture on the trailer. Last I saw of your build was last year some time. Looks like yours is coming along almost as slow as mine.

^^ This guy right here has one of the most bad ass detroit tow rigs ever. Awesome thread on 4btswaps.

i love me some detroit diesels! thats all i worked on in school, and the sound of them is amazing! looks like your jetta is stuffed with diesel parts :D

Also scored this SWEET Detroit Diesel dealership sign... had it shipped up from Florida.

2012-05-08_20-05-57_391.jpg

How much and where did you find it? I have been looking for a Cummins sign for years.

Tobin

I paid big money for that sign. Found it on CL in florida. It's now all restored and hanging outside my shop.....

upload_1000006B64B1A8_2012.09.13%252C02%253A08%253A14%252C459_83BF87CB.jpg

Back