October Texas Diesel Shootout

its a monthly g2g usually first friday of the month. average about 10-12 trucks running. its houston raceways parks safe street night but they take time out to let us run our races

Ill probably show up and make a pass down the track. (if i feel like cleaning up my truck this week).

I heard David and Joe thought it might be better to go back to CASH payout. Maybe they will chime in and let us know! LOL

Might come out and run the stocker... will be there saturday and sunday anyway racing in the brackets.

FYI, Lil Red is in the shop and on the road to rebuild. We got parts pulled off today and some parts ordered. The frame is bent just slighty but getting it straightened then some body worked done. the 4 link in the rear was bent but should have a new one welded in tomorrow. And since its down figured I would fix some oil leaks and such. here is the progress so far.

LilRedRebuild2.jpg

LilRedRebuild3.jpg

LilRedRebuild.jpg

Hey SchoolBus, Do u think there is any chance to get something like that up here in crandell or ennis. Id like to run with yall and i know there r many others that would, but houston is alittle far. Do u think u could talk to joe or david. Ill even help to set it up. Let me know man Thanks

Back