October Texas Diesel Shootout

idk stelly, i liked the no trailer queens part. driving to the track is the way to go. if you are gonna have a street legal shootout, might as well be daily drivers.

so two classes? unlimited and 13.0? i still think everyone should have to drive. trailer queens race mikey!

stelly, i thought you were gonna be at crandall? truck running any better?

I thought 3 classes were mentioned earlier.

A Street legal truck, that is MUCH quicker than 13.00 . Example Lil Red Cummins Express Truck...

I was fairly certain we were in it, but there has to be a cut off point somewhere. 11 minus trucks or what?

idk stelly, i liked the no trailer queens part. driving to the track is the way to go. if you are gonna have a street legal shootout, might as well be daily drivers.

Agreed and it was such a huge deal with us trailering our truck and now it is okay? Drving it just wears out our $300 tires but I will most likely drive to baytown anyway. I dont even own a trailer!

Okay apparently I am illiterate and read this wrong. So one class is 13 second trucks and slower. What would happen if you break in the 12'S on a run? Would you be eliminated?

The other unlimited class is anyone faster than a 13 consistently , street legal trailer or not heads up?

Hell I might run the dmax it has a bad injector should stay in the 13'S

just made it home we towed it the whole way home :rockwoot:

Glad to hear y'all made it back fine. That is long tow on a strap! Bet them brakes got a decent workout. Keep us updated on the truck. Good seeing everyone.

Naw still under construction. We might make the next one with just body panels on and no paint. Or it will be the following event for sure.

Intercooler made it and it is installed thanks! Spoke with your dad about my nittos let me know if you might be interested in them.

Hey stelly, find out if those slicks are still available you were talking about. I need a slick for a 17 inch wheel. I guess I could use some light wider rims too if anybody on here knows of some local.

What ever you get go aluminum. I have some but I believe our bolt patterns are different.

Back