Hide-n-Side bed kit.

I bought some of theses years ago to put on my truck and have a long story that ended up with me not having money to get them done or a place to store them any more and they ended up in the trash. I just put fiberglass flared bedsides on my truck and painted it and still wish I had not thrown them away and had done them now that i had the money.

Been a while man!

I'm surprised that these things weren't more popular back in the day.

I bought some of theses years ago to put on my truck and have a long story that ended up with me not having money to get them done or a place to store them any more and they ended up in the trash. I just put fiberglass flared bedsides on my truck and painted it and still wish I had not thrown them away and had done them now that i had the money.
Don't suppose you still have a copy of install instructions laying around?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Been a while man!

I'm surprised that these things weren't more popular back in the day.

Yeah finally spent some more money on the truck to make it looks nice and run good again. I even raced it for the first time in 13 years the another day. I had fun. I think i will go back this month. lol

Yeah, I've been coming up empty so far online. Company isn't in business anymore. Thinking I'm going to try posting in some Facebook groups, might get lucky.

Wasn't there a member on here that had a red second gen drw that had a set of these that he put remote openers on. IIRC it was his service truck and man it looked great and worked well for him from what I can remember, I just can not remember his name.

Wasn't there a member on here that had a red second gen drw that had a set of these that he put remote openers on. IIRC it was his service truck and man it looked great and worked well for him from what I can remember, I just can not remember his name.

ARbowhunter7 I BELIEVE is who it was, if I remember right his truck got demolished at his workplace or job site, seems like that's what i remember hearing anyway.

Hey, got a cool update on this. The original designers son stumbled upon this thread doing research on his dad's court cases. He sent me a message, and after talking to him, gave me his dad's number. Talked with him on Saturday, said he doesn't have any written instructions he could send, but that he still has two trucks himself with this on them, and should be able to walk me through it, take measurements off of his!
So hopefully I can get started on this in 2 or 3 weeks, got to take care of the boys 5th birthday first!

Back